Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to - report players for toxic behavior, how?

Maziani

Question

I did some searching and couldn't find an answer.

I saw some players encouraging others to perform actions that could trigger chatbot corrective actions. This kind of new player abuse contributes to a toxic community environment (in my opinion).

I'm aware that it is not appropriate to name-and-shame in public-- but I cannot find any information on where this behavior should be reported so that it can be considered when evaluating the overall behavior of the person I wish to report.

So the question is-- how do you report inappropriate chat or play activities?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Definitely the best course of action for disputes in game. If possible, provide screenshots if the behavior in your report, as that will allow Support to thoroughly review the issue.

Thank you Xirka and Haldos-- ticket submitted w/ screenshot and summary narrative.

The picture sells itself though.

Whether or not it warrants immediate action isn't my primary concern, so much as logging the behavior for trend analysis.

Sometimes an individual infraction isn't worthy of corrective action, but a pattern of infractions may.

23 minutes ago, Maziani said:

Thank you Xirka and Haldos-- ticket submitted w/ screenshot and summary narrative.

Whether or not it warrants immediate action isn't my primary concern, so much as logging the behavior for trend analysis.

Sometimes an individual infraction isn't worthy of corrective action, but a pattern of infractions may.

1X7ZD8LpJA6FqgPsdGjdCFwlq83tCQ9k_lg.jpg

Yeah, I suppose a support ticket is the best alternative...Although speed isn't it's strong suit.~.  Anything simpler and it could be potentially griefed by members such as myself.  2937254162.png

I remember one of my support tickets went unnoticed for a month then got flat out rejected.  It was one my favorite warframe experiences to this day.

On 2/14/2017 at 0:37 PM, Maziani said:

What about when players use their mic to do damage and cuss out other players during a mission and after a mission?