Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to get a good Clan icon?

Xarteros

Question

I've been here since around U3 in closed beta IIRC, and I got bored and hosted my own clan (just for me) so I could build and fund the entire dojo as my personal art project/resource sink.

Sadly, when it comes to drawing things on paper or in programs, I'm hopeless, and the Dojo just doesn't look right without having a custom logo for those flags.

Does anyone know (or happen to be) a good digital artist, willing to create the 128X128 logo, or have links to any good forums/sites for similar requests?

I'm willing to pay a small amount (it's only 128X128px after all), but I also wouldn't say no to volunteer work.

Edit: To those who may express interest, my clan's name is The Ardenoth Veil. It's a long-standing theme I cooked up to name my sci-fi MMO guilds after. It's basically an immense spacial anomaly that shines with a glorious golden light. It's deadly to fly into unless you know how to navigate it, and the theme is always that my clan's four homeworlds lie in an isolated pocket of space beyond the Veil. It lets us role-play being isolated from our worlds, and lost on our journey, without requiring any game to actually implement the Veil as an existing entity.

Visually, I'd imagine it to be a set of gold/silver gates with some form of shining nebulous cluster inside. Not something that would immediately look heaven-ish, but somehow spacey. Either that, or have the Veil represented in the centre, with the four homeworlds depicted around it, with streaks running off them to indicate they are orbiting it or something. Idk, I'm not really fussy, but as long as it had some form of suitable theme I'd be ecstatically happy!

Edited by Xarteros

4 answers to this question

I'm sure someone will contact you right here since there's a lot of skilled people in gaming communities, but you could at least try to make an emblem yourself, it can't be too hard. Look what I've made in MS Paint, and I've never really tried to learn drawing.

T8Xq4wNhH28iFo5XeTW6mQvhf?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..lwXkJmPA-3uLy4UQGjvTjw.OXrjHMGoqbrHOjxrotr6j8MsoeiCiHi1tgAdq1IjFjJO3Y4e_nlevxCejpUQ-zeZGulmyNdeoXNJiO1o4_0lE43OO0n7oR8IZAVKn0zGzfSPuKOAnYj-8FEhZ0ti9PNwUgz-zQPBoucH-olEHlne_1A2AxXd78TVSuIA9T1RjwFj5N56x0OAzleNeVRhzAwEOluyodNbPAp9dXkjHXMSK10c9FyvAJa4hft_FuG-Z8UY9FDwC9Sq8ZEZoW7ks-bHu7H6LpSsH9yjA-ECtYyXY1NJo9tAzY1RWuS7pU5kN7M.5hAFTcIIAAXqmLPMcu7rRQ