Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame Warframes

(XBOX)xImEchox

Question

Hey so i have played warframe for a while and i am at the end game stage of it and i want to know what are some great endgame frames i can use. Im trying to go fore Ivara because ive heard shes good but i want other suggestions encase i dont like how she plays. If you guys can give me some suggestions then that would be great. Thanks for reading.

10 answers to this question

End game as in sorti's any frame can do great in lvk 50 to 100s.   Really a preference thing here I like mag loki mesa Atlas inaros here but that is purely my preference .

Extreme endurance runs lvl 200++++ frames that can open finishers to exploit covert lethality ivara/equinox /inaros excal etc volt shields block all dmg people use it to set up their more extreme camp runs .  In many cases your weapon modding matters more here.  

End game as in trails you mostly want cc frames / support nyx Nova Trinity etc

Endgame is very hard to specify as there really isn't a definitive one. As for frames, treat it like the rest of this game, and do it based on your own opinion and play-style. Everything in this game is based on your own preference. Except Excalibur.... but that's MY opinion. That Bland Doughboy ain't any good in my eyes...

End game for me: lvl 120+, when you forma your gear + catalyst reactor.

I do not count exilus, neither arcane, neither focus, this game doesn't provide you a real reason to go higher, not anymore, perhaps later.

Equinox scale with the strengh of your enemy and can OS every target not immune to powers : AOE DPS & Control/ Support

Nidus gain strengh trough mutation, really designed for endless mission, the nerf hurt him but is still capable of do his job : Tank Support/ DPS

Nova strip armor and make almost every foe weak : support

Loki can disarm andmake ennemy crazy: support

Trinity are the god of support, many team use Trinity in their configuration for the heal & protection : support

Frost can create safe zone and strip ennemy armor: support

Sarynn can divide ennemy life by 2 and strip some armor : support DPS

Nekros can summon a small army scaling with enemy strengh, and with strengh build, each one of your army ennemy is stronger than the other foes : support DPS

Chroma and his 3 make him stronger each time he get hit and provide an aura to his allies, a true support juggernaut: tank dps support

Ivara make ennemy vulnerable to finish moove like equinox, the cloak arrow is a good asset to team : support

Excalibur while weaker than before can blind foe with 2 spell, making them vulnerable to finish moove : DPS support

Mirage ulti bind ennemy in a large area, making them vulnearable and innofensive, while you hall of mirror allow you to take care of weaker foe : DPS support

Nyx make the ennemy crazy her ulti, even nerfed can still protect objective or you with augment : support

There are surrely more frame usable to the late game, but it's up to you to know your warframes, and decide what you like.

If you like to play in team: Nova, Loki;Trinity,Frost are always welcome

Edited by Soketsu

In my opinion the best endgame frames are the ones that can cc really well. For example try a Frost with duration and range. Of course slow Nova is one of the best according to me. If you mod her with strength and add stretch for a bit of range then you can use your 4th ability to slow everyone down and then your 2nd to help you do more damage to high lvl enemies in order to kill them and then explode. If you like a bit of a complex gameplay try equinox with both the augments of the 2nd and 3rd abilities. You can continously cahnge back and forth from day to night and use all your abilities to do either cc and damage with the 4rth of his day form and also heal you and your team mates with the 4rth of his night form. Plus with the augments in the night form you get to be a spider queen witch is awsemome especially with karyst - rakta dark dagger and covert lethality. Aslo you can try Trinity with duration and strength build witch means that your link and blessing will be strong enough to keep you alive in order to use your energy vampire to regain energy an again from the start. I also believe that Inaros is pretty good in high lvl missions but you have to be very carefull with the nulifiers not to remove your scarab armor, but even for that you can use scarab swarm on a mob wave when you see a nulifier. then kill the nulifier and recharge your scarab armor while you are being healed form the erlier cast of scarab swarm. I hope i helped you

While I appreciate there is valid discussion to be had, there isn't really an endgame Warframe. Just like there aren't endgame weapons.

There's endgame mods instead. And builds with those mods. And your frame and weapons need the capacity to use them.

Level 30 Frost isn't endgame. Frost with a load of forma, maxed prime mods, rare vault mods, a good build and weapons to match is endgame. Same with every other frame/weapon.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

Prime variants are usually end-game as far as core stats/skills go, but any can hold their own. It ultimately comes down to the modding and how comfortable you are with the weapons and skills. You're not going to do well if you aren't comfortable with your choices.. you don't need a variant for that.  I've tossed off several weapons I find clunky or just not holding ground. A lot of support frames really come out on their own when the pressure's on, like Trinity. Absolute waste of time if you're crushing the level, MVP if you're in a meat grinder.

First off, you need to define what "endgame" means for you, because as enemy levels go up, the meta changes.

On low levels you can annihilate everything with nuke frames like Ember. 

Slightly higher, let's say, Axi tier fissure runs, and you'll want either survivability (Rhino, Valkyr, Shatter Shield Mesa, Nidus) or CC (Nova, Frost, Vauban, Disarm Loki, Chaos Nyx). Simulor Mirage works too. 

Sortie levels don't change much - you still need CC and survivability, but at this point Trinity is already a very valuable addition to any team, regardless of build. Some sorties, like Augmented Armor Sortie 3 survival on a Grineer tileset will call for damage boosters, making Nova more valuable and Banshee finally useful. Personally, I find that Sorties are rather fun with a Rage+Life Strike Inaros, as you can enter the carnage and pay little mind to what is flying at you, since your lifesteal is that good at this level. Eternal War Valk works equally well. 

Raids aren't much different from Sorties level-wise, and since they lack Sortie modifiers, you can easily cheese them all with excessive CC and decent weapons. Finding people who know the mechanics will be a much bigger problem than dealing with enemies inside. 

Going past level 150 is pretty much the point where Warframe reaches "true endgame" and, at the same time, becomes pointless.

Yes, it's fun to tackle insane level enemies. Problem is, the game does not reward you in any sensible way for doing that and takes way too much time to even reach. A 6-hour long survival won't give better results than twelve 30-minute sessions. At any rate, since scaling is broken atm, going there means you're signing up for a cheese war. Enemies one-shot you? Run invisible (Naramon, stealth frames) or stay hidden behind a Volt's shield/in rift. Enemy armor negates 99% damage? Bring loadouts that ignore armor, either with 4xCP or with finisher damage (slash procs from crit-status weapons like LEsion or Atterax, or even Covert Lethality finishers - via Ivara, Excal (bring Radiant Finish!), Inaros, and blind Mirage to a degree). Enemies have crazy amounts of HP? Stack Banshee's Sonar on top of Nova's MP an wreck them with equally crazy damage, use Viral procs (Saryn) to cut their HP in half. EV Trinity is still in demand, since you'll be spamming abilities even more. In some situations, Frost is a nice choice too, as apart from hard CC, his globe can smash frozen enemies to pieces when slamming against a wall. 

And of course, having the frames and weapons is not even half the job.

Unless it's a Covert Lethality dagger, a frame or a weapon will require at least 2-3 formas to be endgame viable, not to mention, some builds require Syndicate Augments, Corrupted Mods and maxed Primed mods are a welcome addition, so be prepared to grind a ton of exp and endo. 

Edited by Reifnir