Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help on a riven challenge (DONE THANK YOU)

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

8 answers to this question

As others have mentioned above, Zephyr works well.  Although you can use just about any warframe in a mission/tileset that continuously spawns enemies (Survival, Sabotage, etc.).  I'd suggest adding Patagium or any of the other mods that increase aim glide duration.  I'd also suggest adding Punch Through to the weapon you choose.  This can make for an easy multiple kill with one shot if timed right. (See option 1 below)

I personally have completed this challenge a couple of ways:

1) I'll find a choke point in a hallway or corridor junction, wait until enemies file in, jump, aim glide and fire a head shot directly into the oncoming barrage.  This works best with a weapon that has punch through as it will frequently pass through several heads at once especially if the enemies are of a general uniform height (Corpus comes to mind).

or

2) FInd a high perch, wait until enemies cluster and hawk down firing from above.  This makes easy work of head shots.

One other thing to note is that I've seen this same challenge on shotgun rivens.  Option #1 can be tricky with a shotgun, especially one with much spread.  I'd suggest Option #2 in that case.