Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.2

[DE]Megan

That cool can you now fix our sortie boss from glitching and perma invulnerable cause now you messed up a regular boss mechanic fixing 'LOR' Instead of worrying about a hat for limbo how about fixing the glitches and issues with all the bosses instead that would be amazing....SO many hotfixes and updates and two years these bosses have all been glitched and messed up, I mean its pretty obvious it involves the invulnerability code but apparently it takes more then two years to fix it interesting...I can now tip my hat on limbo 2-3 years later but the bosses that have been around since the game began still glitch and mess up, totally important thing...to not fix for several years?

Edited by RyokoHakubi
cause

• Fixed being able to infinitely move the Hijack object by using the Operator.

AKA removed a reason to use the operator outside of Kuva missions.

• Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers keeping prisma textures when equipping deluxe weapon skins.

Why? I actually liked the way it looked. Who asked for this? I'd rather it be made optional.

No lie, this was a cozy bunch of updates.

May I make a suggestion for the next? I was running Lua spy missions today and noticed that in the room where one wall latches from point to point, shooting the moving buttons each time; at the end before facing up against the 4 statues, it's annoying how I sometimes can't see where I'm trying to aim. It clips around the hovering walls or through my own body.

I know it would be borderline taboo to suggest any kind of first-person mode, but in this particular instance, it may be the only option while wall latched.

35 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

Wow RIP speed running raids. I feel the bomb fix was needed, but Hek definitely didn't. Many speed runners including myself are disappointed by things that have happened and it is sad to see speed running for a Raid WR is pointless. This discourages speedrunners from recruiting any new players into their "team" or runs because this is the sort of thing that ends up happening. :(

Good things in many speedruning comunities there are deffernt catigories you run, like how many games have any% 100%, Glitchless%, ect. you can still speed run the raid, its just now a new catigory. you could have All MR0% and get the WR there. its not over till you fully give up on it man. 

8 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

No lie, this was a cozy bunch of updates.

May I make a suggestion for the next? I was running Lua spy missions today and noticed that in the room where one wall latches from point to point, shooting the moving buttons each time; at the end before facing up against the 4 statues, it's annoying how I sometimes can't see where I'm trying to aim. It clips around the hovering walls or through my own body.

I know it would be borderline taboo to suggest any kind of first-person mode, but in this particular instance, it may be the only option while wall latched.

Its not a fashion frame update they don't want to hear it that 2-3 year down the road hotfix priorities.

40 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

Wow RIP speed running raids. I feel the bomb fix was needed, but Hek definitely didn't. Many speed runners including myself are disappointed by things that have happened and it is sad to see speed running for a Raid WR is pointless. This discourages speedrunners from recruiting any new players into their "team" or runs because this is the sort of thing that ends up happening. :(

You oneshot the boss using a glitch - it was needed.

Speed run it legit

So.....now Heavy Caliber is not viable on the Cernos Prime?......I love the Cernos prime but I must admit that without Heavy Caliber the weapon does not perform as well as other bows, I always thought that the cernos prime wasnt affected by negative accuracy to compensate the damage spread 

1 minute ago, Delamir said:

Is speed running just a cover word for exploiting and earn a bunch of plat on arcanes or am i missing something?

The ones saying "rip speedruning" dont truly understand speedruning, yes the old run is now dead, but guess what, now its new route, or glitchless. speedruns never die. just the way we run them, with each new category of a run, we get a new wr, new times to beat. 

Still waiting on a fix for Titania's active model displacement when activating her 4 out of wielding a melee weapon resulting in her Hitbox being where-ever you were when you started the 4 but the player being where-ever they chose to deactivate the 4. This glitch seems to only occur when not hosting, and I only notice it when friends complain about me "standing still" or I walk dead into a door and find that it wont open unless i reactivate her 4.

3 minutes ago, Sir_Puppington said:

how is speedrunning related to earning a bunch of plat on arcanes? you can play a jv for 2h and still get energize if you're lucky

People crying about an exploit being fixed, because they cant speed run the raid anymore?

Is that really what they are crying about? What people probably mean is they cant farm arcanes as quickly as before.

If you read the comment above yours, you will see the words of a true speed runner....
I was just amazed that people were complaining about a glitch in the game got fixed so it actually work as intended.

1 hour ago, -Voltage- said:

Wow RIP speed running raids. I feel the bomb fix was needed, but Insta Vay Hek definitely didn't. Many speed runners including myself are disappointed by things that have happened and it is sad to see speed running for a Raid WR (World Record) is absolutely pointless. This discourages speed runners from recruiting any new players into their "team" or runs because this is the sort of thing that ends up happening. :(

Oh no, the end of the world.

It is almost like all the people cheesing an incredibly easy "raid" may need to go play an actual difficult game to pad their egos..

11 minutes ago, Delamir said:

People crying about an exploit being fixed, because they cant speed run the raid anymore?

Is that really what they are crying about? What people probably mean is they cant farm arcanes as quickly as before.

If you read the comment above yours, you will see the words of a true speed runner....
I was just amazed that people were complaining about a glitch in the game got fixed so it actually work as intended.

the glitch reduced the time by around 2 mins so the speedrunners can and will still speedrun it and have 11-12 min runs. trust me they don't do it to just farm arcanes.
my question was actually about why you thought farming arcane faster is more profitable because you can only have one from each trial everyday.
and oh, the comment above me is not of a speedrunner 

Edited by Sir_Puppington