Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scammed !

Kenn3th

Question

so i have just been scammed bu this guy called "-removed name-" on PC. He seemed like a really cool guy and he really wanted this ember prime bp so we came up with a deal "Frost Prime set and Loki prime set" for the ember prime bp. At the end i ended up accepting the deal and we trade, ember p bp for the loki set and the frost bp  BUT obviously he ended up scamming me only giving me the loki set and frost bp ( he did have both sets, he had showed me). Even though i didn't lose much but he still is a scammer so i hope DE can help. (i am not asking for my stuff back but it would be nice ;) ). If you have ever got scammed tell me your story and we really need to stop these guys DE xD

After i got scammed i started to talk about it and they said you might help and everything is gonna go ok  so i hope you really can :P 

Edited by Saske
Content Moderated: Removed Name

Just now, Chipputer said:

Not only did you name and shame, but your screenshots are too small to read.

Why would you go through with a trade like this, in the first place? You already gave him the goods. He'd be stupid not to cut and run.

you are right but i feel like people are not nice enough in this game so i try to be nice and give the trust to other people and i have evidences of his scam.

Just now, Kenneth2003 said:

you are right but i feel like people are not nice enough in this game so i try to be nice and give the trust to other people and i have evidences of his scam.

It's admirable to have faith in your fellow man but you need to keep your own best interests in mind, too.

Let this be a lesson to you.

You can submit a ticket to DE Support with all of your evidence and see if they'll help you fix the situation, in the mean time.

1 minute ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

sent a support ticket if what you say is true you will be refunded by personal experience

make sure to not ''touch'' the trade parts

i hope i do get refunded and what do you mean to not "touch" the tarde parts

1 minute ago, Saske said:

Name & Shaming is not allowed, I removed the name and the pictures from your post. Please message support and create a ticket for further assistance, they might be able to help you.

Sorry, i didn't know about Shaming and Naming and how do i send ticket ?

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

It basically means pretend that you don't own them. Don't build anything with them, don't trade them to someone else, don't turn them into ducats, etc.

Thanks but what do i fo with them if i can't sell of craft them ? :O

If I were you I would have traded one prime part per set the guy was going to give so scamming would be somewhat prevented. Like for the Loki set I would have given him say ember chassis or something. Then for the frost set I would have put up the ember BP that way he's forced to give what you agreed upon to get what he wants as well. Hope it gets resolved for you in your ticket

1 minute ago, (PS4)SaintRain459 said:

If I were you I would have traded one prime part per set the guy was going to give so scamming would be somewhat prevented. Like for the Loki set I would have given him say ember chassis or something. Then for the frost set I would have put up the ember BP that way he's forced to give what you agreed upon to get what he wants as well. Hope it gets resolved for you in your ticket

he only wanted the ember p bp so it was a 1 trade risk 

2 minutes ago, Kenneth2003 said:

True but the offer was very tempting, don't tell if you could you wouldn't do it

Sorry man but I wouldn't do it. Loki prime is fairly easy to get on console (idk how it is on PC) and the ember BP is quite valuable over here as well and it might be different on PC also. But yeah I would have waited for a better trade. But good thing you saved screenshots as evidence for your ticket though

Just now, (PS4)SaintRain459 said:

Sorry man but I wouldn't do it. Loki prime is fairly easy to get on console (idk how it is on PC) and the ember BP is quite valuable over here as well and it might be different on PC also. But yeah I would have waited for a better trade. But good thing you saved screenshots as evidence for your ticket though

Where do i make ticket ? Do i make new post ?