Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low level endo farm?

-Skoll-

Evening all, i have recently moved over from PS4 to PC (if only i could migrate my account over) i'm MR14 on PS4 and got all my endo from hieracon and sortie rewards but since i have started fresh on PC i'm really struggling to get the credits and endo needed to upgrade my gear, i have just unlocked Jupiter and was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent spot for endo farming?

I'm MR5 on PC and only have low end gear, best weapon i have is currently my tonkor which i'm planing to put some formas in and i tend to be using my frost prime which is sadly in a sorry state due to unranked mods.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ODS isnt too bad for endo atm. Plus anything that gives mods in general is nice as the conversion to endo/creds for mods is rather nice at the moment. Plus the weekly sculptures and any you find in mission. As mentioned. If you wanted some help ingame, PM me

I used to play allot of  defense/survival when i started. Farm all the mods they drop. you be surprised how many yo get in a few runs.

red mod 5 endo blue mod 10 endo.

Usually i safe them all up untill that moment comes that i need endo. Also even though i play endgame some mods i have not maxed out and are 1 from max becuase in most cases i dont see the point in getting 10% extra of some thing. That said aye baling it here but most mods will need like a few k endo for that last point to max it out. 

Serration last point to max out is 10,240 endo and 494,592 credits for 15% lol no thx

On 21/02/2017 at 9:28 PM, Wrecklesslegion said:

Evening all, i have recently moved over from PS4 to PC (if only i could migrate my account over) i'm MR14 on PS4 and got all my endo from hieracon and sortie rewards but since i have started fresh on PC i'm really struggling to get the credits and endo needed to upgrade my gear, i have just unlocked Jupiter and was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent spot for endo farming?

I'm MR5 on PC and only have low end gear, best weapon i have is currently my tonkor which i'm planing to put some formas in and i tend to be using my frost prime which is sadly in a sorry state due to unranked mods.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ODD