The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excited for next unvaulting!

(PSN)XenoDaft

So, I've been figuring out the order of prime based events, and since every time a prime is vaulted, the next prime to be unvaulted will be released with the previously vaulted prime's accessories. That means following the order, now that Volt is being vaulted, Rhino Prime will be unvaulted with Edo Prime Armor! I have waited so long for this! My Volt Prime will look BEAUTIFUL.

Following the pattern, Rhino will be unvaulted about 3-4 months later... every unvault is about 6 months.

A new prime is introduced and an existing prime will be vaulted. This has nothing to do with vaulted prime being unvaulted.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Evilpricetag said:

Logging in just to comment :p

No from my experience the unvaulting of the individual prime, also has the accesories that were with it at the time, are also available. This theme has not changed from what I seen. So yes if Volt Prime is next, the lovely armor set will be also.

Except frost unvaulted with misa p (ember's syandana), mag with targis p armour (nyx' armour) and ember with pyra p (nova's syandana). I think the OP is onto the pattern here, although it could just be coincidence. I've guessed edo p would come with rhino ever since the last unvault, almost time to see if I'm right.

On 2/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, (PS4)XenoDaft said:

So, I've been figuring out the order of prime based events, and since every time a prime is vaulted, the next prime to be unvaulted will be released with the previously vaulted prime's accessories. That means following the order, now that Volt is being vaulted, Rhino Prime will be unvaulted with Edo Prime Armor! I have waited so long for this! My Volt Prime will look BEAUTIFUL.

2 hours ago, --Q--DragonSkllzz said:

Except frost unvaulted with misa p (ember's syandana), mag with targis p armour (nyx' armour) and ember with pyra p (nova's syandana). I think the OP is onto the pattern here, although it could just be coincidence. I've guessed edo p would come with rhino ever since the last unvault, almost time to see if I'm right.

I for one would drop some coin on just the armor!