Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancti Tigris vs Vaykor Hek

elitetrollz

Question

ATM, Im planning to run High Risk Endurance for solo credit farming. I still do not have Primed Point Blank but getting Sancti Tigris or Vaykor Hek is worth? My normal Tigris right now cannot do that huge damage to the High Risk Endurance Index. I just landed on MR12. Should I still get one of these? 

ty

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

but what works better for the High Risk Endurance? The round that gives you 125k credit profit

If you're asking about strength I'd say they're on par with each other (if you build the vaykor hek for crit).

Really it's down to personal style preferences.

Do you want to do slightly more damage, but reload far more often?  Or do you want to do slightly less damage, but reload much less often?

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

If you're asking about strength I'd say they're on par with each other (if you build the vaykor hek for crit).

Do you want to do slightly more damage, but reload far more often?  Or do you want to do slightly less damage, but reload much less often?

I like the weapon that could crush enemies in the High Risk Endurance. Reload doesn't matter for me unless you kill them.

If you don't have fancy primed mods like primed ravage, Sancti Tigris might be slightly better. The corrosive proc of Tigris may also be better for an  endurance run. But like everyone has said, they are pretty equivalent, and it is mostly personal preference. 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

This ^

i choose vaykor hek...

Edited by Lord_Impaler

I prefer Sancti Tigris. The blast attack deals corrosive dmg, that is perfect for killing grineer aswell as restores 25% of health and gives you health boost.

Plus, the reload animation is far more awesome than the one for Hek

Edited by Sketch065