Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did I rank down?

(PSN)Carnatus

Question

12 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Carnatus said:

Oh. Thank you. If only all threads were this helpful and constructive and on topic.

I'm currently being trolled by several people in one of my other threads.

Every community has its Toxic players, that's a given. Some won't help threads at all, some will, you never know. Sometimes when a troll is corrected, new points are made and the conversation continues rather nicely, I'm sure you've seen stuff like that before in various threads here and there.

However, if it's the bard thread you are referring to, everyone has their opinions, and right OR wrong, it's an opinion, and regardless, it should be respected. If we all agreed on everything, how would GOOD progress be made, since  any thing would pass without objections into what would be wrong with it . I won't get into it more than that, just saying.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Every community has its Toxic players, that's a given. Some won't help threads at all, some will, you never know. Sometimes when a troll is corrected, new points are made and the conversation continues rather nicely, I'm sure you've seen stuff like that before in various threads here and there.

However, if it's the bard thread you are referring to, everyone has their opinions, and right OR wrong, it's an opinion, and regardless, it should be respected. If we all agreed on everything, how would GOOD progress be made. I won't get into it more than that, just saying.

The issue with that thread wasn't a difference of opinions, but about respecting other players. 

Like, at no point was there ever any conflict that stemmed from having different opinions. So I don't know what Bard frame thread you're thinking of, but it must not be mine.

Happy to clarify your confusion. Stop before this thread gets locked too. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Carnatus said:

Oh wait- this thread is over. Nevermind. Lock it. I got my answer.

Crud, should've put this under Players helping players. Maybe move it?

If you misplaced topics, you can either report the opening post and request a move there or @mention a Com Mod and ask them to move the topic.