Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Hieracon Still Good?

TheCyanNerd

Question

I see people requesting groups for Hieracon in recruit chat constantly, and it seems to be the most widely used relic farm for pretty much everyone.

This confuses me because according to datamined stats (and this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16E2S3Zo7NKnziiMYgDJ4nSu3-LLbQow1iRD-1u0E6BQ/edit#gid=0)

the chance of getting relics on rotations B and C is fairly low. I believe it used to be 100% chance of getting Axi on rotation C and it got nerfed, so is Hieracon still a good relic farm or should I look elsewhere? (I usually run Xini for relics, works very well.)

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, TheCyanNerd said:

This confuses me because according to datamined stats

Spoiler

Bad, bad...

0buz2l.gif

on the subject of contributing, I almost always get an Axi on C and even when I don't get a relic I get plenty of endo/credits not to mention it's a good XP farm so I like it quite a lot.

For relics I totally prefer Hydron - Sometimes it drops thrash mods, but almost in every run I end with 3 relics at 20 waves. The map is small and waves can be done pretty quick with a Speedva and a range Lecta.

Hieracon is pretty random... I tried farming Endo there but gave up, most of the time I end up with a  bunch of credits caches that aren't worth the effort and time put in there. The only thing going on for dark sectors, for me, is the exp and resource drop bonus, and end of mission creds if you do speed runs with a booster.

46 minutes ago, TheCyanNerd said:

Life Strike and Guardian are the two mods that every single player I meet has, and yet I've never run into a single one. Makes me wonder if they really exist.

they do is just luck but i can tell u life strike u can alwayes sell...10-15p