Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken relic system

(XBOX)KiLLeRTroN4201

Been playig  warframe a bit have to say this relic system is broken you can't solo anything as not enough reactant drops when you join a game not enough reactant drops and even in a full team it don't always drop enough . I seen many streemers , you tubers and everyone else raise this it's now no longer fun the old void system was much more fun . only good thing is being able to choose the reward . needs increase in reactant drops , only way to make it fun again.

The only time I have not enough reactants drops are when on survival players spread all over the map, thus spreading spawns and fissures all over. To mitigate this you can either solo and stay in the same area until you pick your 10, or communicate with your premade squad about not spreading the spawn/hallway heroing. 

They did change the drop rates on exterminate to where it is almost impossible to not get your 10.

If you ever need somebody to run fissure hit me up on live and I will gladly have you along.

I do them almost exclusively solo and I always get 10 reactants. Your kill rate is either too low, or you are not focusing on the corrupted enemies enough. 

Also, it's much better than  the old void waiting 20min spamming powers hoping for a minimal chance at a drop. If people really love the Void so much, they can still do it if it's about the challenge and fun not about the drops.  

Edited by aligatorno

I will never understand people who refer to picking reactants as some "fun" activity. If it is fun, then let's increase the number of reactants per relic, so there's more fun in fissure missions! 100 reactants to open the relic, so we get 10 times more fun, right?

Edited by SeaUrchins

I since they fixed the exterminate on low level problem, the only time I ever NOT got enough reactant is if I joined a timed interval mission late. like joining a survival at 3 minutes or something. Believe me the relic system is miles above the old system.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I hate to be that guy, but I can't find one redeeming quality in this fissure system. It's a glorified slot machine nothing more.

-Significantly easier to get rare parts

-You're not stuck in the Void tileset 100% of the time.

-In the same idea, you're not doing one mission type predominately (Survival and Defense)

I prefer the Relic system. It's not perfect, as nothing is, but I really got tired of doing the same missions in the same tileset over and over.

Edited by (PS4)rowansprite

4 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

It wasn't prefect, but at least there was gameplay.

And how's there no gameplay with the new system? You are still doing the missions, it's just a bit extra, the difference is that you are not doing them over and over again on the same tileset. 

I rarely run into the "not enough reactant" problem. Most times that happens I come in late into the mission and the others can't/don't/won't wait for me at exfil.

I hear the problem with spreading out. I'm also sometimes the cause, sorry if that is the case. I will try to better my life. I blame bloodlust and a really solid surround sound system.

The Ember or other nukeframe problem is real too. Esp. on exterminate. Please stop killing enemies before they are corrupted. You are useless to your team if you do.

On 2/25/2017 at 8:56 AM, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

If not enough reactant is dropping, you aren't killing fast enough (survival), you are killing so fast that enemies are dead before they turn corrupted (exterminate and defense, usually with Ember's World on Fire), the party is too far apart (survival), or you are rushing the objectives too soon (excavation, sabotage).

Your analysis is correct but to me that is all then a freaking problem for DE to have in their horde game focused on killing. 

Why punish people for doing what the game expects them to do--kill. 

I hate the low reactant drops in survivals and excavation (omg it is bad here). 

I really will keep complaining and joining any other member who wants to complain about it.

Come on DE, increase the rate of drops for reactants.