Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculpture Mission

Repiru

Question

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Repiru said:

How many times can you do this mission within a week since it's a weekly mission?

I feel like this question should answer itself.

But, to spare you the trouble of thinking about it, you get the mission from Maroo once per week, and can complete it once per week. Therefore, you get one sculpture per week from her. You cannot repeat this mission.

Most of the time the wiki is going to be able to answer your questions.

Weekly Mission

Every Sunday after daily rollover, players can speak with Maroo in the Maroo's Bazaar Relay on Earth to perform a mission in the Void or Orokin Derelict. The alerts section of the world state window will also indicate when this mission is available. Players are required to find a treasure room, which is a large special room filled with traps and obstacles that are activated upon players stepping on a pressure plate at the room's entrance. Once the traps have been activated, players only have a limited amount of time in which they must reach the final door at the very end of the room. Failing to reach said door before it closes completely will result in mission failure, though players can repeat the mission to try again if they fail.

If players successfully reach the last room before it closes, they will encounter a pedestal with an Ayatan Sculpture, collecting of which will complete the objective. Note that a player who has already acquired a Sculpture from their weekly mission will not receive any additional Sculptures should they join someone else's mission.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ayatan_Sculptures#Weekly_Mission

Maybe so, however --- on PS4 currently, I know I am able to run the mission as many times as I like.  Even though I pick up the treasure, I do not receive it, so it's not really a big deal.  It is strange that it is letting me run it over and over again though.  

Can some one on PC confirm that you cannot just go back to Maroo and she says she has another "Hot lead on an Ayatan" etc etc....  (The mission disappears from my world state panel).  It's just a bit misleading that it will let you run it over and over at the moment.