Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more clem?

StonecoldVillain

Question

I don't understand why we cant have more Clem....im very sentamental about the spectars i get in the game because i cant find them that often...(are we allowed to swear in fourms?) so I dont really want to use my Clem Bp because it isnt reusable and you cant get another...i dont get why DE doesnt make it to were like, you can only use him once per mission...also can someone please tell me how to change my profile icon on the fourms

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Golden_Slasher said:

I don't understand why we cant have more Clem....im very sentamental about the spectars i get in the game because i cant find them that often...(are we allowed to swear in fourms?) so I dont really want to use my Clem Bp because it isnt reusable and you cant get another...i dont get why DE doesnt make it to were like, you can only use him once per mission...also can someone please tell me how to change my profile icon on the fourms

You can run a weekly mission and get 5 more Clems.  Go talk to Darvo in any relay and he'll give you a Survival mission.

After finishing the quest, a weekly "Help Clem" mission becomes available. Since Update 19: The War Within the mission will show up under Alerts in the World State Window if you are eligible to play again.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clem

To reset your profile image, you change it in game, then after an hr or so, you log out of the forums and back in.  It's what I had to do to get mine to change.

Edited by MagPrime