Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeating The Sands of Inaros quest

Kievaer

Question

10 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

As of now there is no way to repeat that specific quest. You can try contacting support to see if they can undo the deletion if it was recent enough. Till then you'll have to wait for them to make the quest redoable like they have with the second dream.

even then he will still have to buy inaros through market; repeatable quests doesnt mean you can get the rewards again just the fun of the doing the quest over with different frames or different ways

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

even then he will still have to buy inaros through market; repeatable quests doesnt mean you can get the rewards again just the fun of the doing the quest over with different frames or different ways

I recall the devs mentioning that for warframe quests, some rewards would be an exception since there would be no other way to get them to build them. We can only wait and see how it all works out though.

Thought the quests were all made so you can "replay" the quests (without getting quest frame or items) and seems it's only certain quests. I will try this purchasing thing from ki'teer, it won't effect me at all.

Found out if someone has the quest, you can join them for the quest BUT you can only join for that first part where the player doing the quest is picking up the urn and has to be hosted someone who is just doing the quest for the first time. No confirmation on if this can get you inaros in this way, pretty sure it doesn't.

IN CONCLUSION as of right now until i buy the inaros quest from baro (would be the second of it) as far as i know this becomes your one and only chance to get alot of cat codes in a single mission but you have to be prepared for it and most likely do it solo.

Edited by MageSkeleton