Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC to Console Migration

VexKore

Question

So, I have been trying to find any info on what is happening with trying to get migrations to occur again and havent found anything. Maybe Im bad an looking or something, but does anyone know what is happening on this aspect or could we get some form of comment from DE

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Artorius-Alter said:

As far as I know there hasn't been any for a while now. And unless I'm mistaken there's been no indications of it happening again.

Im really hoping it does as my computer killed it self, and i have an X1 and just want to play warframe with out starting over again as i have 3 years invested in to the game

Just now, VexKore said:

Im really hoping it does as my computer killed it self, and i have an X1 and just want to play warframe with out starting over again as i have 3 years invested in to the game

Yeeeah.. very understandable. I'd be hard-pressed to start over myself if I was in your situation.

I'm on the same boat as you, supposedly Becky made a "face" about it when someone asked about during prime time. Idk if that's a hint to wash off the idea or a shoulder nudge. Otherwise it's better to act like the bears from castlecrashers and lay around dead until the action takes place

Just now, TESTAMENTEXE said:

I'm on the same boat as you, supposedly Becky made a "face" about it when someone asked about during prime time. Idk if that's a hint to wash off the idea or a shoulder nudge. Otherwise it's better to act like the bears from castlecrashers and lay around dead until the action takes place

Yea, wish DE would actually make announcements about it. Mainly cause i dont want to be checking back for something with no plan of occuring

I'm not sure what the official standpoint is, mostly because this isn't something I dig deeply into as I am a PC gamer only..

Buuut, is it possible that perhaps we as a player base have gotten the wrong impression about these migrations..? Perhaps they were never meant as a regular thing, just a one time opportunity to migrate when these platforms were introduced. Again, I don't dig into this, so I have no idea if there's been more then one initial migration, but it is some food for thought.