Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So this appeared in my Youtube recommendations

Blancmark

The beginning of it holds to the original feel of the song, but it falls from that after about a minute and a half. Also I'm not into the kind of music that they remixed it with. 

To each their own. 

6 minutes ago, Sketch065 said:

The Tenno in me says 10 for the effort, but the music lover (Rocker) in me says that this is bloody terible. It starts ok, but it quickly transforms in that techno BS that is always the same in every techno song.

pretty much this^ the "wubs" that are used starting at the 2 minute mark are awful.

Personally, I like this mix. The whole point of a remix or cover is to take the initial song, or in this case, songs, and bring them into a different genre. Im sorry to see the first few initial reactions be so hard against techno, but I personally love the feel this remix brings about. I have to agree with the judges who discussed this mix before it was even released that it conveys a very heavy Daft Punk vibe, hell, I get a Tron vibe from it. If techno isn't you're groove, well, sorry you feel it's the same s*** to you, but to me, this is a heck of a shift from the norm of what I would expect from the original tracks. Kudos to the remix artist and thank you to the OCRemix Community for releasing this!

Edited by JacobKoopa

20 minutes ago, Sketch065 said:

The Tenno in me says 10 for the effort, but the music lover (Rocker) in me says that this is bloody terible. It starts ok, but it quickly transforms in that techno BS that is always the same in every techno song.

Well if you don't like the techno, you're really gonna hate it when they release the Bard frame :P

It'll be all techno from everyone, including those such as your's truly who have little to no musical talent who'll do an terrible job at making techno.

8 minutes ago, Aftcrest said:

Well if you don't like the techno, you're really gonna hate it when they release the Bard frame :P

It'll be all techno from everyone, including those such as your's truly who have little to no musical talent who'll do an terrible job at making techno.

God bless those of us who are tone deaf, for we shall pepper the ears with rifts from hell

1 hour ago, JacobKoopa said:

God bless those of us who are tone deaf, for we shall pepper the ears with rifts from hell

Mmm.... Though to be honest, when she does get released, I will likely spend several days messing with it and fine tuning the tunes. Just cause it'll be terrible, doesn't mean I'll be doing it lazily.

Actually.. What would be great right now, is if they released a teaser tool of the sequencer, maybe as a web app. That way not only can we plan what we want, we can get a taste of things to come.