Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A farming place for both Lith and Meso relics at the same time

TheLostBeast

Question

For AXI and NEO relics i already have a farming place for it, Hieracon, Pluto

But im still looking for a farming place that has a chance to drop both Lith and Meso relics.

Pls comment down below any mission that u personally like to farm to get Lith and Meso relics at the same time. thx :)

7 answers to this question

There are plenty of places to farm both Lith and Meso relics at the same time. Here are a few i use often for my farming runs. i use these as they all drop every type of Lith and Meso relic.

Void, Taranis (defense) Lith(A) Meso(B,C).   Orokin Derelict Defense Lith(A), Meso(C).   Ceres, Casta (interception) /Cinxia (defense) (Lith(A) Meso(B,C).  

Mars, Alator (interception) Lith(A) Meso (B,C).   Earth, Gaia (interception) Lith(A) Meso (B,C).   Venus, Cytherean (interception) Lith(A) Meso (B,C)

The wiki also has all the drop locals.  Happy hunting to you.

And, for the record, Berehynia is a better node for Axi relics, with significant Neo drops (A rotation is polluted a bit with mods). It's a much faster evolution than hanging out on Hieracon.

I like ODD for Lith/Meso, but if you actually want to see other people in PuGs, then Casta is quite good (I like this map).

1 hour ago, RS_Hesham said:

Your Lith section is all about excavation and needlessly so.  The low level defenses like Lares have their merits similar to IO.  Some people like defenses and others don't. 

And of course the low level interceptions are what I think are the best Lith / Meso farms.  Odin is a good spot as it has an interception friendly map.  I don't like the Earth and Venus maps as much.  Ceres is good too if you want a little higher level and access to ocells.

The thing about excavation is the mission has to be about farming more than relics since neither A drop will ever be one.  You spend 50% of your time guaranteed to not get what you want.  A mission like Pluto excels because of the great endo you are getting on A and the high amounts of affinity by being high level.  The low level excavations don't have endo (not much anyway) and the affinity is simply OK in comparison to Pluto.

Defense and interception don't have that problem.  You have a high chance of relics on every drop, with decent luck going to 8 waves should get you 6 relics if not more.  The downside of this is they take a bit longer to go through the waves and you really don't get anything else of value besides the relics.

Other than that I do want compliment you on the google doc.  Nicely formatted and easy to see what you need in a glance.  The wiki should copy it from you xD