The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Frame do you want?

NotRealButReal

Apart from the following two I have all the primes I've ever been interested in.

Oberon and zephyr. One for awesome looks and two for potential and needed (imo) reworks/buffs.

Zephyr has been crying for years with little attention given. Parkour 2.0 made her weep.

Edited by Naith

To be honest, i would like an alternative to Prime frames in the area of enhanced versions of regular Warframes. Since storywise it's a bit odd how the Tenno essentialy have to go back all the way to Orokin era stuff for an improvement of their equipment despite all the signs of wanting to distance themselves from it.

Granted if the Orokin ever get back in some capacity (ala. Balas and a colony having survived in the asteroid cloud beyond Pluto and planning to take back the Origin System) it would be a nice irony to stop them with Prime weapons. But i still think it would be a greater "hell yeah" for the Tenno to have a chance to move beyond their old masters on their own in terms of tech.

However i admit, something like that is unlikely to happen until DE has all frames primed.

But for the sake of this thread i would say Ivara Prime or Hydroid Prime (if the gold bits replace his armor padding).