Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, lylathewicked said:

Cant do that either. Keeps going red and wont lemme do anything with it. http://m.imgur.com/Sxx2QCL?r is the link.

right this is on pc that is so you click on your image and there should be a few options one of them should say "direct link" its under image link thats the one you want to use, i struggled at first as well

On 03/03/2017 at 6:16 PM, Krion112 said:

As cross as I am at present, I'll bite:

I was thinking of designing a Corpus throwable arm shield, but the Sentient don't really have any weapons yet, so why not get started? I'm going to pull one from my old Sentient concept thread:

• Ketu
  • Faction - Sentient
  • Grip Type - Dual Tonfa Weapon (ie, Kronen)
  • Description - Spin attacks release short waves of radiation that inflict the Irradiated status, confusing enemies into attacking each other. A deceptively simple prospect, no doubt fitting of the insidious and manipulative nature of the Sentient. Aesthetically, it'd be interesting if it would also whisper to its wielder, as though its Sentient spark was still alive.

Z0OpAuO.jpg

I'm not too sure about its spin attack basically nyx's chaos but really nice design the sentient faction dose need more weapons, i can't wait till they bring out some primary and secondary weapons :D 

Faction: Tenno
Style: Dual Swords

Lost to the ages, the Shendao and Dashidao are a fierce combination of sword and dagger. Only those who are most connected to their spirit have been able to master these weapons.

Know it aint gonna win but eh, try anyway am i right? 

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/teeheekilla/media/17175881_1003723443092975_722668924_o_2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Brief description: there is a hole located in the middle of the handle, the use of this hole is so the player(warframe) can spin the weapon within a complete turn in order to use the back(bottom) blade of the weapon as a stab(possible heavy) attack (the hole does not have to be included, meaning that the weapon would be spun by the handle as usual)

(The hole within the handle may require you to make a custom animation, if this is not possible that is perfectly fine...my idea for this weapon is merely more or less the design and name so i am allowing you to do as you wish with the animation ect)

On 3/4/2017 at 4:20 PM, (PS4)LemonicDemon said:

Here goes.

Description: Dual Gunblades, "Twin Justicias". I'd like to think the grip type is naturally Gunblade, but whether that works with duals... If not, then Dual Swords or make them into just a single gunblade. Inspired by the AkLex, all the weapons' damage concentrates on Puncture and Slash with only a little Impact. Drawn from scratch using Affinity Designer.

C6Fg1f5XQAEifG-.jpg

would you happen o be an attack on titan fan by any chance cause the blades look awful similar  inmp_attack_titan_roleplay_sword.jpg

Warframe Concept weapon.

Here is my Idea, take a staff weapon and allow us to rip it apart like the dark sword combo weapon and use it like a really long range nunchaku or a staff. Name is whatever you want it to be because my naming sense sucks. It would be ideal to give us a changing weapon stance in game

But the damage should be mainly impact with a longer range as a nunchaku than the ninkondi or shaku.

Also yes, my art sucks.

Can I collaborate with a friend for this project? We always play together, He doesn't know how to make an artwork, I draw as a profession, so I was asking, we can work together, adding ours ideas in one project? Or is against the rules? Thank you very much

Name: Sorrow

Weapon type: Rapier (Vulpine mask)

Faction: Sentient

Brief Description: Forged in agony and pain, "Sorrow" is a rapier which deals high slash damage instead of puncture. Its slower than "Destreza" but it has higher critical chance and damage.

Original Artwork.

Sorrow_zpsvr61punf.jpg

https://twitter.com/BYTRUBOSS/status/838927266906312704

Name: Mugen = infinite (japanisch)

Weapon type: One Handed or two handed sword.

Brief Description: Element like Croma the energy color is u element. If u do a charge attack great a weave of the element that u have on.

Please make so the if u energy color makes one element (like electricity + Toxin Mod = Corrosion) that way the weapon will be unique. And if i winn pls make i new stand i like that u hold it down along u feet. Thats cool

https://twitter.com/BYTRUBOSS/status/838935479932301312

Edited by (PS4)BYTRUBOSS

On 3/5/2017 at 1:11 PM, LostEpoch said:

The Ka

Faction: Infested

Brief Description: The Ka is an infested take on the ancient Egyptian khopesh. Made of bone-like metal, the Ka deals primarily slash and a mixture of corrosive and radiation damage. The Ka utilizes the long sword grip. Performing a charge attack will create a radiation area of effect (like a cloud/puddle) in the direction in which it is aimed.

This looks amazeballs

Faction:  Sentient

grip/stance: sparring 
 Description: 

When blocking, This shield based weapon opens and curves to a slight angle around the warframe giving a great area of defense to hide behind for when the fight gets tough but when the warframe is ready to pounce the shield retracts and the blade in the center moves up the shield to become a stinger to allow for fast based combat to put the enemy on its knees

Holding down the melee button when blocking will cause a shield bash to make some room

Holding down the melee button when in stinger mode will cause a powerful strike

bulkeler%2Bsheild%2Bdone.png

Edited by (PS4)elaborateryan
forgot grip type xD

spoiler cuz rather large image

Spoiler

yWN62fk.png

FACTION: Tenno
GRIP: (great)Hammer
DESCRIPTION: Molecarne: A Tenno made War hammer based from an ancient Pre-Orokin design. Crafted from very dense wood and metal, this spiked hammer is capable of smashing and puncturing any armor, and is longer head with it's relatively long grip allow for greater reach compared to other weapons of it's kind. This weapon's design is very simple, but extremely dangerous for whoever is facing it, as one hit is powerful enough to send weaker enemies flying, and breaking anyone capable of standing it's full force

Name: Serenity

Faction: Sentient

Animations: Will use scythe animations but will probably need a special holster animation.

Description:

When holstered the scythe’s grip will collapse and the blades will fold in to properly fit on the Tenno.

When held the handle will expand and the blades will unfurl, the handle expands by breaking into asymmetrical pieces and being held in place by energy similar to War’s effects.

When channeled the scythe will expand increasing its range, no metal will be added but rather it will use energy effects similar to War to expand the blades while still retaining their metal parts within.

While channeled a charge attack will afflict all enemies hit with fear for a few seconds.

Art: (Working on it but I’m not much of an artist)

Endondi
Corpus
Nunchaku stance

A take on Tenno weaponry by the Corpus. The greedy nature of the Corpus infused into the design, said to drain victim and bearer. Wielder left sapped, the assailed are completely bereft of dividends and cold to the touch!

The name comes from

• Endothermal
  • Ninkondi
  • Endo (Tenno fortune!)

Function

• Cold base damage
  • Low critical
  • Medium status
  • High channel cost
  • High channel damage

xsBBaIQ.png