Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Name: 5 Shadows Taijijian

Faction: Tenno

Description: An elegant double-edged straight sword meant for quick thrusting and lightning quick slashing. The 5 Shadows Taijijian has been respected as the "King of Short Weapons" since the old world. It uses a rapier grip and is is modeled after the Taoist taijijian used by monks for self-defense. It come alive in the hands of a true master.

tjj.jpg

Tapping melee would do a simple thrust attack to the right, but the sword would have a default 3 part attack sequence being right thrust, pull back slashing left, ending with a circular over the head movement that slashes downwards from the upper left back to the starting position.

Jat Subo
Faction: Grineer
Grip: Heavy Blade
Description: A two-handed war club inspired by the Tetsubo, a samurai weapon. Of the same family as the Jat Kittag, it has its trademark jet engine built in for extra power. It deals primarily impact damage, and trades some of the Jat Kittag's Range for an increased attack speed.

09qJVFL.jpg

Name: Sekendos

http://33141346742_8faa3c0b7e_n.jpgSketch50205819 by knghtrider, on Flickr

http://33255978246_2f04bcae46.jpgSketch50205136 by knghtrider, on Flickr

Faction: i think its a tenno weapon that combines old and new technology to make a new fused weapon.

Description: This weapon has a lazer/fire axe on one half of the weapon which also has a jet boosting it and to help it spin in your hands faster  which helps with it being kindove like a staff stance, and on the other end of the weapon is a mace attached to the axe handle by a rope, the weapon could possibly be used like a staff but the fighting style for combos could be like a real life version called yin shou gun where the 2 ends of the staffs rarely touch the user and it uses momentum to help hit with the staff which could help with using a dangling object like the mace with a rope on it. the first image is when its deactivated and the rope goes inside the axe handle, and the second image is when its activated and the rope is out of the handle and the axe is on.

Edited by tobando1

22 hours ago, GrazewoundZero said:

Good evening. 

Fair warning, I went for the weapon category that players use for MR fodder (mostly). I also ask for kindness, as I'm legally blind and color blind. So, these are just pen drawings and I can vaguely see what I drew ... XD

Weapon Submission : Verx And Vulm (Viral based, Sword and Shield)
Faction : Infested
Grip : Sword And Shield (Final Harbinger, Eleventh Storm, Last Herald)

Description : With its origins lost to time, the "Lost Creator" designed these weapons to defeat anyone/thing which stood in the bearer's way. Molded in infested flesh and submerged into diseased backwater, who can withstand such a plague? What armor can withstand the weight of the, Verx? What weapon can pierce the flesh and carapace of the, Vulm?

(For the shield, I took cues from the back piece of the Ancients. I love their crusty shell look. As for the sword, I wanted a heavy-looking choppy instrument. No fancy stuff here.)

TO THOSE WHO LOVE LIFE! FEAR THE, VERX AND VULM!

yHphScX.jpg

Q3Cg96S.jpg

Dude, if you think you need kindness because you're legally blind, then I need a major soul cleansing and I just have glasses. Like, that puts my drawings to shame.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:56 AM, LQ84i said:

Faction:GRINEER

Grip type:Dual Swords

Breif Description:

This asymmetric dual sword can also be used like glaives and machetes.

Charge attacks will be replaced with a throw attack. It causes a guaranteed toxic proc to the target.

While throwing a machete, the weapon grip type temporalily changes, like a machete with no stance.

This no stance machete attack causes a guaranteed slash proc in every strike.

Original Artworks:

n38Uo8x.png

icIqN5s.png

Sorry, I can't use English very well.

This weapon is based on existing grips and motions, so I think this has no reason to be disqualified.

Second one looks like a Kukri knife. I submitted a Kukri design myself, so if mine doesn't win [it won't] I hope yours does. Warframe needs a kukri

http://sta.sh/01m33g4nkd0m

Faction : Infested

Description : A sword and shield combo made from infested chitin, spores, and cysts. The arm infestation decreases when the shield is activated due to the shield needing the infested tendons to expand the chitin. The sword hilt comes as a cyst/ growth in the tendons and flesh of the arm growth, pulling it out causes the blade to form, further decreasing the infested growth. The model for the arm doesn't have to mold to every frame's arm, it can be it's own entity.

A charged melee attack while drawn gives said attack a 50% chance of toxin (or radiation, depending on what you feel is more fitting).

I wasn't too sure how to add the image into the post itself, so hopefully a link to my sta.sh will do

Edited by DaRhylin
Image problems

http://imgur.com/gallery/bAnGR 

please be kind about drawing. not very good with imagining stuff, especially weapons.

Name: Yin & Yang

Faction: Sentient/Tenno

Stance: Dual Swords

Brief Description: "Discovered and salvaged from an Infested Tenno ship, Yin & Yang are the perfect duo of chaos and harmony, death and life, dark and light." Available only in pieces from Infested salvage missions. Yin( the dark, female half) whispers for you to destroy everyone and everything in your path; allies and enemies alike. Yang( the light, male half) whispers for you to kill only when necessary. I was thinking you could sheathe one and acknowledge, and listen to, the other's whispers if desired. That may need new animations,  so that might not work, but it's an idea. I was also thinking it could be kind of like an equinox day/night thing if the sentient thing doesn't work out. Tech can tweak design if necessary.

Edited by (XB1)MurlinatoR

Name: IKARI (WRATH)

Faction: Infested Corpus

Grip:heavy Blade

Description: Alad V is at it again with his his experiments this time creating a vicious heavy blade IKARI (Japanese for Wrath). One which invokes the functions of fallen Tenno. This weapon is affected by energy color like chroma for its base damage, and begins to change when damage is dealt like Nidus. This weapon begins to transform visually as you begin to stack you combo multiplier as it is first sealed at 1x then awaken at 1.5x-2.0 and finally reaches its full burst mode unleashing its full potential and energy at 2.5x-3.0x. With each transformation it's range begins to increase. Beware Tenno for in the wrong hands this weapon can bring about its Wrath upon you, but be mindful for in the right hands it will change the tide of battle unleashing your wrath upon your enemies. 

b6j2WVW.jpg

La5SxBx.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Noeksosa01
Didn't realize only 2 images

Toxic Point: Fist weapon

Faction: Tenno (Infested Nature)

Design: A single piece gauntlet made of infested chitin, that slopes into a point, with raised spines for slashing, and housing small amounts of infestation. 

Description: Years of study have allowed you to form the Infestation into a pointed gauntlet for your fists. Taking inspiration (and material) from the Juggernaut.

IRYGcQC.jpg

Rough sketch for reference, right hand is mirrored, 

I was like hoping for this to be a maybe polearm that is throwable? Warframe is supposed to be a futuristic sci-fi game yet its lacking many energy, laser style weapons. It could maybe be a glaive since the one that tenshin gives you isn't really a "energy throwing glaive" if you know what i mean ;3. So maybe like you could ad 2 of them together and make it a plus shape and call that a glaive? Idk i really was just screwing around on microsoft paint. :D

Pls add this so i get bragging rights <3

Just to let everyone know I failed art class soooo ye but onto the weapon.

Faction: Grineer  

Stance: Clawr9hNEgR.png

Name: Grustinbar

Description: This bladed weapon was hidden away from the universe whoever wielded it would go mad with power but when Vor broke open an orokin vault the blueprints of this dangerous weapon was inside, with this new weapon he was ready to face the tenno in battle.

The Idea was that the blade would spin sorta like a high speed chainsaw, that would slice through flesh and rip apart machinery. 

I don't know if this would work or not but I was thinking the blade is throwable like the glaive but they would dig into enemies and explode after a couple of seconds (It could bounce off walls or it could home in like the Buzlok)

The handle/grip would be the Ankyros style or the Venka style. And the exploding blade idea would use the glaive motion.

Overall to me its a crap idea but It would be cool to see it in the game so yea that's my weapon hope you liked it and thanks for checking it out :D

Edited by Lightning_Bawss

11 hours ago, (PS4)straik_Night said:

Hi! this is what i got:

Porphyrios

I don't know what to say, it's an ancient greek weapon from earth, the Tenno kept it. Moves like the Reaper Prime 

Faction: Tenno MAKE IT INFESTED :D:D:D::D:D:D::D::D:D:D::D:D::D

Mastery Rank    =  8
Weapon type     = Scythe

Attack Speed    =  1.15

Impact          =  9.23
puncture        =  9.23
Slash           = 63.33

Crit Chance     = 10.00%
Crit Multiplier =  2.0x
Status Chance   = 30.00%

http://imgur.com/a/W1DZi

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^    Tell me what you think :)))))