Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Scurious Daggers

Faction: Infested

Grip: dual daggers

dhR4d5O.jpg

As the great axe cleaved the juggernauts neck the tenno could feel it's handle shatter. Left with little choice, the tenno ripped out the horns and paved the pathway to extraction in blood.

Scur is the technical name for a deformed horn

I see these as dual longer daggers almost a short sword with status stats similar to lesion but with innate gas.

On kill the spores of the juggernaut cause the enemy to burst apart spreading guaranteed elemental procs of weapon in 3m radius. This would look similar to saryn spores perhaps?

Edited by (XB1)jdanger0

Faction: Grineer
Brief Description: This weapon is glaive type . The melee attacks  will deal gas damage because every "circle" on it will emanate gas.  Its charge will ignite the weapon and create a fire whirlwind that will look exactly like Zephyr Tornado. As long the Tenno keeps the whirlwind it will slowly drain energy. The whirlwind will slowly move random, burning and killing everything in its path. 

j9dBzPw.jpg

wiDykHb.png

Edited by OoEnginEoO
didn't know how to upload imgs

On 3.3.2017 at 7:16 PM, Krion112 said:

As cross as I am at present, I'll bite:

I was thinking of designing a Corpus throwable arm shield, but the Sentient don't really have any weapons yet, so why not get started? I'm going to pull one from my old Sentient concept thread:

• Ketu
  • Faction - Sentient
  • Grip Type - Dual Tonfa Weapon (ie, Kronen)
  • Description - Spin attacks release short waves of radiation that inflict the Irradiated status, confusing enemies into attacking each other. A deceptively simple prospect, no doubt fitting of the insidious and manipulative nature of the Sentient. Aesthetically, it'd be interesting if it would also whisper to its wielder, as though its Sentient spark was still alive.

Z0OpAuO.jpg

Nice concept!

Edited by CVAOS

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

does what count? so far im just browsing the new ones xD not my own 

just tried a pun, it didnt work, last time i checked in the weekend your post had like 280 plus likes so im pretty sure will be selected. it works in community likes ?

Edited by (PS4)Frozenfenrir

Just now, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

just tried a pun, it didnt work, last time i check in weekend your post had like 280 plus likes so im pretty sure will be selected. it works community likes ?

from what i understand the most popular community liked ones will be selected by  Lucas Hug and then processed over to dc to vote on

last time a contest like this happened 20+ submissions made it into the game xD 

and wait ..wut O .e 

zUMl55S.jpg

( Here is my lazy excuse of a weapon :D horribly drawn by yours truly! )

Name: Dragladio ( Draco gladio / Dragon sword )

Faction: Tenno/Infested? ( Gonna be honest I do not know either )

Grip type: Heavy blade

Description: Forged amidst the fires of the great war ( Orokin war ), this greatsword was created with the sole purpose of exterminating the great plague ( infested ). It is made using the plague itself to contain the uncontrollable heat from the core that lies within this greatsword. The whereabouts of the first weapon remain a mystery, however some Tenno claim to know that there exists blueprints of this sword scattered across the galaxy, safekept by the infested plague itself to prevent any Tenno from making it, and using it to purge the infested from the solar system.

Stats: ( Gonna be completely honest here, I am not experienced when it comes to making stats for a weapon )

Slash: 150

Impact: 25

Puncture: 25

Status chance: 25.0%

Crit chance: 15.0%

Crit multiplier: 2.0x

Attack speed: 0.9

Charge attack: the attack pretty much does the last slam from Bold Reprise, ( while being engulfed in flames :D ). Dealing a guaranteed heat proc.

( Geez, this Sword OP yet? )

Edited by Tenshi

9 hours ago, getsuei said:

武器名:ジャケン(Jaken) 武器タイプ:ウィップ

派閥:テンノ

説明:チャネリングによりウィップ時のリーチを伸ばす事ができ、刀身にエネルギーの刃を発生させます。

攻撃属性は切断重視。スタンスMODはソードとウィップに対応しています。

%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%95%E3%

I want to convey the content properly, so I translated it into English.

I am not good at English.
So please forgive me if I make a mistake in English.

Weapon Name: Jaken Weapon Type: Whip

Faction: Tenno

By channeling, you can widen the range of whip and generate energy blades.

The attribute highlights the thrashing attribute. Stance MOD corresponds to sword and whip.

On 3/8/2017 at 9:22 AM, WEREsandrock said:

Name: Panza and Pice
Faction: Corpus

Grip type: sword and shield.
Description: Panza and Pice were developed by the Corpus. The Pice is a pickaxe like tool, which is used for mining by the
workers who were enslaved by the Corpus. The shield uses the same plating used on MOAS. It emits a hex-grid Aura when dodging bullets.

On Charge, the Pice overloads and emits a ray of super hot Plasma that stabs / burns the enemy. (examples can be found on the second picture)

Concept art:

bNLIHaM.jpg

PZCHw6S.jpg

THIS IS SO COOL

So, I drew and made some changes to the whip, so here are some crappy pieces of art

The whip has a larger blade than most on the end, so it has a throwing attack where it hits an enemy and brings them closer, if you need to. Channeling will increase "grapple" range.

https://m.imgur.com/isrktI9,weRk9JI

Edited by (PS4)cool_cat_100
Added the links to the pictures. I know they suck, okay?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)cool_cat_100 said:

Where's my crappy picture?!

oh noez!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)cool_cat_100 said:

So, I drew and made some changes to the whip, so here are some crappy pieces of art

The whip has a larger blade than most on the end, so it has a throwing attack where it hits an enemy and brings them closer, if you need to. Channeling will increase "grapple" range.

On 3/11/2017 at 1:21 PM, Khobi said:

stahp, its not working.

HERE IS HOW YOU POST IMAGES TO ANY FORUM.

1) open up imgur.com

2) click drag your file into imgur.com

3) then you copy the link on the image into the forum post.

4) make sure that box comes up, and then a preview of your image will appear before you submit it.

5) then you submit it.

and then you give this post a happy little upvote because somebody had to do this.

side note

AS SOMEBODY WHO FREQUENTS THE IMGUR USER SUB, DO NOT BY ANY MEANS HIT THE BIG GREEN SUBMIT BUTTON WHEN UPLOADING YOUR IMAGE TO IMGUR. THIS MAKES USER SUB A DISPLEASING PLACE FULL OF TRASH NOBODY CARES ABOUT.

pliz. i dont want to have to keep bumping this.

Jammed Grakata

faction: grineer (Clem)

grip: gunblade (hah)

impact damage, possibly confusion (radiation) implying enemies are confused that they are being beaten with a gun

best part, allows for a four Grakata build

HU2Ient.jpg

clem clem, m-f-er

(picture is a sketch of clem doing the bullet dance pose from the stance mod, i am garbage toilets of an artist)

i started thinking of this as a joke submission, but overall i think it's a decent idea. The model is already available, the grip type fits for the structure, and there isn't an impact based gunblade yet, so it fills a gap. plus, hilarity ensues!

edit: had a thought about if devs want to do just a touch of animation for it, idle animation could involve bashing the sides of the gun and looking annoyed at it.

Edited by buggdoubt
1)adding sketch 2)idle animation

I call this weapon: The Paladin (unless someone can think of something better im not good at naming)

This is a very rough design i added to the Excalibur model as im not good at design

The weapon is from the tenno faction and is a shield type weapon

As this is a defensive weapon contest my design uses the idea if one shield is good why not 2? The weapon is 2 large shields with blades attached to the edges of each

this weapon does heavy ground strikes and defence in standard mode but in defence mode it can no longer damage enemies and uses energy over time. In this mode the shield extends using energy to fill this space, These shields slow the user when in this mode but create a defensive barrier like the grineer have that allies can use as cover. This shield is large enough to protect teammates behind it. At the cost of energy allies can shoot through the shield to kill enimies

DsxeSLm.png

extended shield

XDfNOv6.png

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)redworlock said:

I call this weapon: The Paladin (unless someone can think of something better im not good at naming)

This is a very rough design i added to the Excalibur model as im not good at design

The weapon is from the tenno faction and is a shield type weapon

As this is a defensive weapon contest my design uses the idea if one shield is good why not 2? The weapon is 2 large shields with blades attached to the edges of each

this weapon does heavy ground strikes and defence in standard mode but in defence mode it can no longer damage enemies and uses energy over time. In this mode the shield extends using energy to fill this space, These shields slow the user when in this mode but create a defensive barrier like the grineer have that allies can use as cover. This shield is large enough to protect teammates behind it. At the cost of energy allies can shoot through the shield to kill enimies

DsxeSLm.png

extended shield

XDfNOv6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Description: The Shajin is a Tenno heavy blade forged by Tenno warriors that enjoy being aggressive during battle. Dealing electricity damage, the Shajin has an electrical radial slam attack up to 10 meters stunning enemies in place. The blade is held like all heavy blades and all heavy blade stances work with the this weapon. 

Faction: Tenno

FysYUZg.jpg?1

zn49y95.jpg
Brief Description: The Dokkur is a gauntlet/armor Sparring weapon with a Kogake grip, It's made to look dragonic and has a leg armor as well, it also has energy colored claws and glowing energy aura around it.

Stances:Brutal Tide, Grim Fury

Lore (hope that's fine and doesn't ruin my entry): Lost to the ages, these powerful weapons are a Tenno creation of old tales that once Margulis would read to the Tenno while she took care of them, these tales of ancient lands and powerful scaled beasts,would later inspire the Tenno to craft powerful armaments to replicate the power of those beasts she spoke off, now armed with the Dokkur go forth and slash and beat your foes with unmatched might.

Edited by Alternlex
Made description shorter, fixed up lore.