Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Godliest Euphona Prime Riven EVER

Are you tired of those "godly" two stat no neg rivens? Still looking for a truly godly Euphona Prime riven?
You've come to the right place!

oabD9o0.jpg

Tbh I don't really wanna sell that thing, but some good plats just might convince me to part with it. 

Starting Current offer is 3500 3600 3750 5000 SOLD

Leave an offer here or send me a pm.

Oh and check out my main post:

EDIT: I'm going to hop off for a few hours, feel free to leave an offer below.

Edited by Folren
1 minute ago, -Oni-Bushido- said:

it's not worth such amount of plat. without getting red crits its just another average mod

tbh he's outdamaging most mods out there atm including mine which goes deep into red crits. even tho its minimal

1 hour ago, Koliii said:

tbh he's outdamaging most mods out there atm including mine which goes deep into red crits. even tho its minimal

Thanks for the thoughtful answer!

1 hour ago, -Oni-Bushido- said:

it's not worth such amount of plat. without getting red crits its just another average mod

Ah, always nice to see a detailed explanation and good arguments!

First of all critical chance wouldn't be that nice for shotgun mod. Assuming you get +30% additive CC buff from Arcane Avenger/Kavat (or both), you get:
32% chance to deal x4.1 damage
If it'd be dmg,multi,cc, it'd be 
~33% to deal x2.0 damage
The winner is obvious.
Assuming you don't ever get CC buffs from arcanes, your own cat or other players cats,
2% to deal x4.1 and 3% to deal x2.0 are pretty much the same.
As for an actual situation, for non-crit based guns you usually want dmg,multi, with or without optional third stat with a negative. This is the best combo usually. And our current combo supports both mods.

Lets say you build it for only crit stuff. Leaving the question why wouldn't use some other semi-auto secondary ~cough~ Magnus/AkMagnus/AkLex Prime ~cough~, the difference between dmg,multi,critical chance and dmg,multi,critical damage will actually be pretty damn small. Dmg/multi, cc, cd might have a ~5-9% higher damage but with a trade-off of getting MUCH (2 or 3 times?) less damage in the other mod. As we don't have Euphona Prime on warframe.builder yet to show it easy way lets go into some calculations:
For now it's 86.1% chance to deal x6.8.
With riven with dmg,multi,cc it'd be ~+100% CC, so
~115% chance to deal x5.1
86.1% x6.8 = 585,4 boost
115% x5.1 = 586.5 boost
Looks nearly the same, but again if you get 30% cc buff, cd will be better.
If you want less ... approximate calculations, try some other high crit wep any compare dmg,multi,cc vs dmg,multi,cd. And check the results.

If by "getting red crits" you meant dmg/multi,cc,-something, then I wasted my time here, try comparing different comboes' dps or something.

EDIT: Hi, XaelathRavenstorm, always nice to see your sales as well :)

Edited by Folren

well if you start to 1- 2 shot lvl 145 bombards with a god tier euphona riven you dont really need much more unless you go deep endgame and even there it stops rather fast since scaling is broken anyway

but i def see your points

50 minutes ago, HappyShinigami said:

nice mod, cant wait to get a euphona riven from the sortie  ^_^

Thanks, gl with your sorties :)

36 minutes ago, Koliii said:

well if you start to 1- 2 shot lvl 145 bombards with a god tier euphona riven you dont really need much more unless you go deep endgame and even there it stops rather fast since scaling is broken anyway

but i def see your points

Yeah, that's also very true. If we oneshot everything, the difference between the best ones and nearly the best ones isn't that big.

12 minutes ago, -Oni-Bushido- said:

being the secondary with the highest crit chance, I think it's worth going for a crit build. There's plenty of secondaries that can go to 100% status chance (the akbroncos work just as well as Euphona's alt fire.)

After all, your plat request is abusive (3500 - 7000? =madness)

I'd go for a hybrid build. Pure crit build is nice indeed, but there're plenty semi-auto secondaries with nearly the same dmg but a) higher fire rate b) better mag.cap/reload ratio c) good status. Why go for one when you can go for both with Euphona? The final choice will be with the one who'll use it.

As for the price, I payed 3500 for AkLex riven with multi,cc,cd,-flight speed about a week ago. And I'd pay nearly the same amount or more for some stuff from my own WTB list. And I know people who'd pay even more for that AkLex of mine :) Or for some other stuff I keep at my inventory.

Edited by Folren
15 minutes ago, -Oni-Bushido- said:

being the secondary with the highest crit chance, I think it's worth going for a crit build. There's plenty of secondaries that can go to 100% status chance (the akbroncos work just as well as Euphona's alt fire.)

After all, your plat request is abusive (3500 - 7000? =madness)

First off the price of rivens goes by demand. There are lesser Euphona rivens around at the moment, maybe wait for few more weeks price would drop. Now this is not considering that this one is especially good riven among those. As for the price its a free market. No one is forcing you to buy out this riven, if you do not want one then move along.

And also fyi > 100% crit chance doesnt work like that, it gets translated into crit damage afaik, so its not a direct multiplication like you pointed out. 

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

well if you go for a hybrid build you'd have to use 4 mod slots to reach 100% status which is needed for a status slash based shotgun. another mod slot is used for the riven obviously. then we still need the 2 ''mandatory'' mods. 1 slot left and you still didnt equip the primed crit dmg mod and the primed crit chance.

dont get me wrong your mod is still the best out there for a pure crit build! i just think it hurt the weapon alot if you try to go for both firemodes

especially with that status duration of yours

Edited by Koliii
status duration
5 minutes ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

First off the price of rivens goes by demand. There are lesser Euphona rivens around at the moment, maybe wait for few more weeks price would drop. Now this is not considering that this one is especially good riven among those. As for the price its a free market. No one is forcing you to buy out this riven, if you do not want one then move along.

And also fyi > 100% crit chance doesnt work like that, it gets translated into crit damage afaik, so its not a direct multiplication like you pointed out. 

2 minutes ago, Koliii said:

well if you go for a hybrid build you'd have to use 4 mod slots to reach 100% status which is needed for a status slash based shotgun. another mod slot is used for the riven obviously. then we still need the 2 ''mandatory'' mods. 1 slot left and you still didnt equip the primed crit dmg mod and the primed crit chance.

dont get me wrong your mod is still the best out there for a pure crit build! i just think it hurt the weapon alot if you try to go for both firemodes

Now when I think about it with ~115% CC , 15% chance will be red crit chance which will deal more damage, so yeah, multi,dmg/cd,cc might indeed deal more damage. Again assuming you don't use crit.buffs.
I agree that the previously mentioned combo would be better for the crit.build, but as I've said before, imo this gun is made or hybrid build. Strip armor once or twice (or insta kill) and finish the enemy. Or shoot a few (4/5?) mags with ~15% status chance to kill that armored guy finally? Also I didn't see a better pure crit Euphona yet, so I call it the best one for all the builds for now.  And again, I'd rather use Magnus,AkMagnus or AkLex for pure semi-auto, because they will be much handier for this: bigger mag, better fire rate, better status and nearly the same damage. And hit-scan. And thanks for a good replies btw. 

10 minutes ago, patty60205 said:

CD = highest dmg output possible

CC= more consistent dmg output

in terms of dps, i believe riven mods are set to have somewhat similar dps. (Personal testing of several riven mods, dont take my word for it.)

tested several god tier riven mods for the euphona and the dmg differences are minimal (3.5%)

ofc if you get just one ''useless'' stat you are off by 60-100k burst

edit: in the end it all just depends if you have a nice balance in your build

Edited by Koliii
7 minutes ago, MOSIE said:

;)

I  stay roll my poor euphonia riven ...

Long time no see, my friend. Good luck with your rolls, knowing you I'm pretty sure you'll get some neat stats in no time.

3 minutes ago, Koliii said:

tested several god tier riven mods for the euphona and the dmg differences are minimal (3.5%)

Yeah, the difference between different comboes of dmg,multi,cc,cd for crit-based guns can be really small. And the part about "useless" stat is so very true.

3 hours ago, Koliii said:

edit: in the end it all just depends if you have a nice balance in your build

yeah, all the rivens i tested do not have broken negative stats