Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euphona Prime Builds

-Amaterasu-

Question

I haven't really started to mod it yet and it's starting polarities seem nice so I thought it would be better to ask since I haven't used guns in a while.

I'm interested mainly in the Primary fire but if anyone had Hybrid builds I'd be interested in seeing those as well. Preferably builds that don't use Rivens.

6 answers to this question

Normal fire DPS build: HS, BD, LT, Primed Crit Mods 3 90% damage mods

Hybrid: Same ^ but with dual stat mods. This gives the option to use both fire mods to good effect.

Alt fire mode: HS, BD, LT, all 4 dual stat mods(100% status) and any QOL mod(I use seeker here a ton) or just the crit damage mod if you want to be able to use the normal fire with a bit more potential DPS

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

28 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Primed Heated Charge, Convulsion and Seeker

That's my build. :) 

Good to see another fellow tenno who appreciates the value of punch-through. 

Edited by Bronjun

hornet strike, barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, primed pistol gambit, all 4 dual stat elemental mods

hybrid build. lets the secondary fire reach 100% status (you need all 4 dual stats for that), and lets the primary fire crit. even without target cracker, the primary fire does loads of crit damage, so it works fine

Edited by Soup2504

Just give it the standard crit build and you'll be one shotting level 100 enemies in no time.  Don't worry about the alt fire, it's poo compared to the crit build and must be built differently.  

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Primed Target Cracker, Primed Pistol Gambit, 2x 90% elemental damage mods (I just leave corrosive on), Primed Heated Charge.