Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bind focus to loadouts

VentiGlondi

I might be the only person who uses focus for more than just Energy Overflow, but I think it would be neat if my focus school changed automatically when I swap loadouts.

I like to use Unairu when playing Inaros and I find myself constantly forgetting to switch back to other schools.

Just make focus a part of loadouts.

This is actually something I wish for on a fairly frequent basis. I do use Zenurik for most casual play, but a number of my serious loadouts, and some of the few builds for which I actually use loadouts, prefer Vazarin or Naramon, and it would be convenient to have that tied in rather than having to exit out to a fully separate menu.

2 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

I might be the only person who uses focus for more than just Energy Overflow, but I think it would be neat if my focus school changed automatically when I swap loadouts.

I like to use Unairu when playing Inaros and I find myself constantly forgetting to switch back to other schools.

No you're not, I made a thread about this like 2 weeks ago:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 10:49 AM, VentiGlondi said:

I have had this same idea. Yes, please.