Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do I go from here?

Azimbee

Question

I've found the playstyle that fits me. I would like to go in deep with Banshee/Banshee Prime, Naramon Focus, and Melee weapons.

I'm around the Silver Grove question, and have forma'd banshee 8 times. I have not acquired Banshee Prime. I find a multitude of weapons to use as Melee, and can't decide on which one to stick with.

I have no idea what to use for secondary and melee. Staticor to force free knockdowns and cc seems to work well with Naramon/Melee focused builds but I can't seem to find a decent primary. I'm not terribly good at aiming.

I also don't know if it's worth spending plat on arcanes or if I should wait for them to be more widely available. Love the game so far. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

That might be Warframe's biggest weakness.  There really isn't a defined path for experiencing the entirety of the game.  It's up to the players to give themselves goals.  Personally, I like to build things.  My recommendation is to try building a solo clan.  You could design your own personal layout and decorate it to your liking.

That goal alone could take you months.