Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough with the Sculptures already!

magusat999

I know some people are all giggly with joy when they get a sculpture - but the rate seems to be very high of getting one in a Sortie. I'm not saying remove them completely - but lower the rate. I received a Sculpture in my last three Sorties in a row. I haven't received a Riven mod in weeks - but my ship is filling up with sculptures. Also, I have found sculptures just lying about in missions - why are we awarded something in higher difficulty missions that we can find just sitting there on the ground? it reminds me of how people were getting tired of receiving "Reach" all the time years ago, or Forma blueprints as a booby prize. it is hardly a just reward for completing a Sortie, at least not as often as they are being handed out. I thought Sorties (started out) as a way to acquire things that help you in-game, like weapons, frames and enhancements - yes Endo too, but Im sure people are not going to Sorties dreaming about all the Endo or Sculptures they are going to get. I don't know about anyone else but the Sculpture thing is way too tires, way too often and it doesn't help us improve our game. having them at such a high rate feels like our time and effort is being wasted.

14 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

Also, I have found sculptures just lying about in missions - why are we awarded something in higher difficulty missions that we can find just sitting there on the ground?

The Anasa Sculpture can only be gained from Sorties.  The ones you found lying on the ground will be one of the other 5 Sculptures.  The Anasa has the highest Endo value, starting at 2000 and going up to almost twice that with 2 of each Star.

Just now, Katinka said:

The Anasa Sculpture can only be gained from Sorties.  The ones you found lying on the ground will be one of the other 5 Sculptures.  The Anasa has the highest Endo value, starting at 2000 and going up to almost twice that with 2 of each Star.

That may be true - but in any case If I can find the sculptures on the ground, and I am going to sell the sculptures, having a better one in the Sorties doesn't make it "worth it". If I know where the missions are (and there are certain missions) where a sculpture will be found - even if lower value, I can get one per mission - easy missions. In the Sortie you do 3 hard missions and are rewarded ONE sculpture. You add the three you can find on the ground in three easy missions and to me that Sorties sculpture becomes not worth my time.

Just now, magusat999 said:

That may be true - but in any case If I can find the sculptures on the ground, and I am going to sell the sculptures, having a better one in the Sorties doesn't make it "worth it". If I know where the missions are (and there are certain missions) where a sculpture will be found - even if lower value, I can get one per mission - easy missions. In the Sortie you do 3 hard missions and are rewarded ONE sculpture. You add the three you can find on the ground in three easy missions and to me that Sorties sculpture becomes not worth my time.

There are no missions that are guaranteed to have them other than the once a week mission from Maroo.  Of course, you could argue that if Endo is your goal then you could just do high level Excavations but that has been an old argument from back when there was a 2000 Endo reward from Sorties.  Replacing that 2000 Endo reward with the Anasa Sculpture is generally considered an improvement, even if only a small one.