Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm having serious troubles with Kuva Siphon missions, am I the only one?

Eldnacpeek

Question

First run on Capture, second, third, fourth, fifth attempts; Kuva Siphon never appears, entered every tile, covered entire map.

Second run on Rescue mission; Siphon health and data appear on left immediately after spawning in mission, siphon not marked on map. Go through map to find siphon, come across Kuva enemies, Worm has dilalogue; still no siphon.

Am I bugged currently? Or is something seriously wrong with Kuva missions? It's been happening since today as far as I know.

EDIT: So apparently, Sabotage is the one gamemode I have tried so far that actually spawns the thing. Regardless, I still want to know if everyone is experiencing the same issues with the gamemodes listed above.

Edited by LazerSkink

8 answers to this question

I nearly always do fine, with two exeptions;

1) the Kuva spawns in an unreachable location/well hidden map corner and gets stuck (I think it should reset when stuck for 30 seconds)

2) It's an Excavation mission. (It can spawn nearly anywhere on the map, and excavation maps are massive)

Well sometimes its hard to find it like for me i did take like over an hour trying to find it because it can be any where ..... so ya in some missions especially on ceres or in any exc missions will be really hard to find xd 

If the fortress moves far enough away to change planets, or if the mission nodes for the Kuva Siphons change in the middle of a mission, even if you're 3/4ths of the way through destroying a siphon, the siphon will just despawn.

Edited by VocalMagic

16 hours ago, VocalMagic said:

If the fortress moves far enough away to change planets, or if the mission nodes for the Kuva Siphons change in the middle of a mission, even if you're 3/4ths of the way through destroying a siphon, the siphon will just despawn.

Yeah but the problem is very common for Ceres, not Fortress moving around.