Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I liked the old archwing better

XeRo_Xtreaks

On 14.3.2017. at 0:46 PM, XeRo_Xtreaks said:

I mean why was it even changed. I used to go play archwing missions sometimes. Now its just harder to control. Plus i used to make GMV with it. 
The best option it had before was to look around without your warframe locked on the point. I mean you can see look around 360 degrees without your frame or archwing rotating. Is there any option to disable locked on aim? like you can disable the melee locked on your crosshair when you fight. 

PS- I've came back to warframe after some months. 

And they also took away only thing that was unique to archwing and only reason players had to play it .Now you can get all weapons from DOJO and Syndicates.

BTW +1.I also liked old archwing better.This now is a mistake no one likes.

33 minutes ago, RistN said:

And they also took away only thing that was unique to archwing and only reason players had to play it .Now you can get all weapons from DOJO and Syndicates.

BTW +1.I also liked old archwing better.This now is a mistake no one likes.

The reason to play AW still stays, it's for fun and change of pace 

I'm guessing from the obvious lack on attention from DE to AW, it's what they want AW to be too, and fun, low-content game mode 

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

The reason to play AW still stays, it's for fun and change of pace 

I'm guessing from the obvious lack on attention from DE to AW, it's what they want AW to be too, and fun, low-content game mode 

I think no one will play it for fun when reward is lacking.At least not guys like me who spent hours farming for all parts when they couldn't be bought for plat ,standings or they were in DOJO and then putting all the forma on it.

If it's really going to be fun,low content game mod as you said then it is going to be another spit in the face for players that actually liked and played Archwing.

2 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Even from just reading this thread you can see that's not true.

I was talking about new archwing movement system.If you mean that then you would be the first person to claim otherwise, not only in this topic but in many others on forum.

4 minutes ago, RistN said:

I was talking about new archwing movement system.If you mean that then you would be the first person to claim otherwise, not only in this topic but in many others on forum.

Are we reading the same thread?

On 14/03/2017 at 11:49 AM, ChuckMaverick said:

I like the new archwing better.

On 14/03/2017 at 0:30 PM, IEpicWolfI said:

The old one was clunky and felt tacked on, the new one is brill.

On 14/03/2017 at 0:55 PM, Calwon5 said:

I like the new archwing movement style

On 14/03/2017 at 1:09 PM, Dark_Roxas said:

I like the new controlles better.

...and those are just comments from this thread, there are plenty of similar comments in other archwing threads.

On 16/03/2017 at 1:27 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

...and those are just comments from this thread, there are plenty of similar comments in other archwing threads.

And this is just another 'i liek old arkweeng bettur' thread, so what's your point.

3 hours ago, IEpicWolfI said:
On 16/03/2017 at 1:27 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

And this is just another 'i liek old arkweeng bettur' thread, so what's your point.

My point was to respond to this factually incorrect statement...

On 16/03/2017 at 1:20 PM, RistN said:

...by demonstrating that several people claimed otherwise, in this very thread (and stating that similar claims had also been made previously in other threads).

On 3/16/2017 at 4:17 PM, RistN said:

I think no one will play it for fun when reward is lacking.At least not guys like me who spent hours farming for all parts when they couldn't be bought for plat ,standings or they were in DOJO and then putting all the forma on it.

If it's really going to be fun,low content game mod as you said then it is going to be another spit in the face for players that actually liked and played Archwing.

If you truely like and play AW, then it's because it's fun.....if you play for rewards then......well you only liked the rewards XD 

i farmed the hell out of the parts and I'm ok with them being easy to get, at least I don't have to farm the new ones.....everything will change really, it's not their fault nor yours, these things happen and we can only accept them 

you're basically saying you liked AW for the rewards not the game mode itself, which are 2 very different things 

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

If you truely like and play AW, then it's because it's fun.....if you play for rewards then......well you only liked the rewards XD

That's not necessarily true.

Maybe once I have everything in game and it's all maxed then I'll just play the parts of the game that are most fun to me, but for now I still have progression/collection based goals to chase.

13 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

you're basically saying you liked AW for the rewards not the game mode itself, which are 2 very different things 

Well it's better to have some kind of a goal(reward) and play something you like.Everything has its limit and playing missions just for fun will get you bored fast.

I agree that old was better, despite liking new more. Warframe is Warframe, not a space sim. DE has to appeal to their audience and their audience is here for an arcady twitchy third person shooter. So, for the greater good, it should go back with some tweaks. I made a very in depth post about it plus other Archwing issues.