Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime relics

TaleTeller

Yes I know Equinox Prime is at least two years away, with Oberon, Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage, Limbo, Chroma and Mesa before her, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling now, see if it gets traction.

So, DE, I beg of you, when you release Equinox Prime, please give her the same treatment you did Frost and Ember.

Banshee released not too long ago along with Helios and Euphona. Combined, they have 11 parts which are spread into 10 relics. Equinox alone has 9 parts. So with the other two primes we could be looking at 15 to 17 parts to farm, and if she's given the same treatment as Banshee, then we might very well never make it out of the relic-farming stage.

So please, when the time comes, put all the parts in as little relics as humanly possible. We all have suffered farming regular Equinox, don't make us triple the farm with her Prime.

Equinox is a powerful frame, her prime variant will be even more so. She's capable of healing, debuffing enemies, buffing allies and dealing extremely high amounts of damage and with the passive of instant 250 energy upon coming into contact with an orokin death orb in the void allowing her to keep Mend/Maim up even longer so the large amount of parts is justified but I agree she does need to be spread over as few relics as possible.

If anything, I'm sure she probably won't have primed day parts and primed night parts. hopefully, it'd just be Equi Prime Helmet, Chassis, Systems, BP. Though I can see them being probably the rarest drops, just like Booben Prime

1 hour ago, Raqyia said:

If anything, I'm sure she probably won't have primed day parts and primed night parts. hopefully, it'd just be Equi Prime Helmet, Chassis, Systems, BP. Though I can see them being probably the rarest drops, just like Booben Prime

I mean, that's certainly an option. I doubt Chroma Prime will require parts of Volt, Ember, Saryn and Frost prime. But just in case they decide to make Equinox day, night and combine again, let's hope they're merciful with the relics