Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

war blades sentients

(PSN)bournagio

Question

14 answers to this question

Make a full team with Ivaras go Prowl and try all to steal their goods, before you kill them. That been said its 5 time the drop by a single Conculyst (Batalyst are not dropping war parts). Sleep arrows will give you a small window to steal them a bit easier. Or you could bring a Rhino among, to Stomp them periodically and give you the chance to acquire their goods easier and then exterminate them too.

6 hours ago, Mastah735 said:

I got 3 when I killed 15 of them

Wow, lucky you.

I needed to kill over 200 Sentients (50% Conculysts?) in the 3rd Octavia's Anthem mission to finally get my War Hilt. I hope they keep the mission as it is now since a place to properly farm those parts was long overdue imho.

22 hours ago, tsoa said:

Wow, lucky you.

I needed to kill over 200 Sentients (50% Conculysts?) in the 3rd Octavia's Anthem mission to finally get my War Hilt. I hope they keep the mission as it is now since a place to properly farm those parts was long overdue imho.

so am I lucky or not? XD

1 hour ago, Chan1ebr said:

From what I can tell Rolunde. The War Hilt and Blade is. However, they are used to craft Broken War. Which you then have to turn to war. The blueprints are still untradeable i think though. As their Stalker drops.

Ah cool, that's all actually good news for my own situation.

Running with one of my friends who only has time to play on Saturday afternoons, after helping him farm Frame parts from planet bosses lead to several Stalker attacks over the last few weeks and he's dropped War and Broken War blueprints. 

So he wanted to build War but I knew that getting a 2nd Broken War was do-able via farming and crafting. So I suggested he hold onto his quest reward Broken War that came with an installed 'tater and we'd farm the parts for the build.

But very limited time and low drop rates mean it could be a long, long time before he can actually get this all taken care of.

Generally, it seems that Lootciphur hates us more than RNGesus likes us, heh.

So knowing that I can farm for parts to give him, (or he can buy them from someone if he wants), is very helpful.

Cheers!
~R~