Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within MASSIVE Issue

Obvious spoilers.

So uh... I'm at the point of no return on this and this quest is REALLY pissing me off with how stupid it is.  I've run into the giant walls of steam 30+ times and been shot by Helios Prime 50+ times.  Typically on parts like this, they'll have two paths.  One that's impossible to go by and another that you have to take.  With this one, I get shot by steam no matter which side I go to.  I'll sit there and wait 10 seconds only to have the steam disappear for a milisecond and reappear the second I try to pass only to have 1 second left and be forced to restart.  This quest is broken.  I've seen youtubers get through it with what I can only assume is luck unless there's some special tenno skill that lets you teleport by them that my controller clearly isn't showing me.  I'm stuck.  And I'm about to just delete the game.  Because this is the single most frustrating quest.  It's not a challenge of difficulty.  I can't sit in a position and watch the patterns with one life because Helios shoots and kills me.  And I can't just hope for luck because everytime I do that, I get all the way into the console room and it teleports me back to the start.

FIX THIS QUEST.

I know some people have managed to do it.  But I just don't see how unless all the people with a voice have gotten extremely lucky here.  I searched and googled to try and figure it out but everyone just seems to run right through it like it's nothing.

Never seen the steam on the ramps being an issue for anyone... my son played TWW a few weeks ago and got stuck in the transference room during the Purge Precept - I took a look, it seemed genuinely broken. We force-quit the game and relaunched, it restarted that portion of the quest (it autosaves the point where you return to the orbiter) and he could continue. Maybe there's something similar going on in your case - try a restart?