Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Research

DancingGhost

Question

So if you to the personal target research, I know you need 10 of each, but then I noticed after I got Lancer that there are "Lead Researchers". How do you become a Lead Researcher? Why are the findings so confusing? Are players creating the findings? If so, shouldn't there be requirements to talking about the listed entry, or is just Lancer's findings confusing? Does each entry relate to another and the findings will be less confusing if you get all of the entries scanned?

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, DancingGhost said:

So if you to the personal target research, I know you need 10 of each, but then I noticed after I got Lancer that there are "Lead Researchers". How do you become a Lead Researcher? Why are the findings so confusing? Are players creating the findings? If so, shouldn't there be requirements to talking about the listed entry, or is just Lancer's findings confusing? Does each entry relate to another and the findings will be less confusing if you get all of the entries scanned?

It was back in the days those target became avaible there was a ladderboard thingy during that time. Its still there.

Edited by trunks013

The now typical daily synthesis was implemented because DE didn't/doesn't have enough time to write the lore for the entries (DE's written them all so far). After a few months of no Community Synthesis/Lore target daily synthesis was implemented.