Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't you invite someone when the objective is complete?

Signs

I was running The Law of Retribution (Nightmare) and we were just about to finish stage 2. But then S#&$ty rogers decided to give me no internet access... When i got internet back it loaded me into stage 3 by myself. Obviously I can't do any of the stages with only 1 person and i can't invite anyone. Can you people do something about this S#&$? I wasted my time for nothing.

Yeah, that's happened to me in Raids before as well. Thankfully, I was able to keep my rewards, but it was still bs that I couldn't finish it. It should allow you to rejoin your squad after a DC. 

Sadly, not enough people do Raids so I doubt they will look into this.

i find that this really sucks for endless mode. being at the mercy of no replacements is aweful design. when someone leaves or extracts they should get replaced. but id imagine we would need more options for this. if we had a lobby system most of the matchmaking problems would go away and we could get more options like chosing exterminate on random planet or chosing endless with random modifiers like enemy armor or radiation hazard with some bonus rewards. ALOT can be done but its up to if they can or want to implement it. im all for it.