The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ferrox = Ivara's new Hunting Spear!

Rolunde

@DE, I love that the Ferrox "evaporates" its kills.

When you combine this with a Stealth Frame, OMG stealth farming is mostly back, mostly.

At the very least it's removed that problem we've had with mobs finding the bodies of their mates and little we could do about it.

Now, used on most Stealth Frames it'd be pretty good. 

But slap a Hush on it, give it to Ivara go into Prowl and hit them with that Sleep Arrow.

Stealth Farm is back in full effect!

So for anyone that was missing this since all the fairly recent changes, if you haven't had a chance to check it out, check it out.

We finally have a Primary that doesn't leave a mess, haha.

10/10 Hunting Spears from Ivara.

Cheers!
~R~

1 minute ago, Airwolfen said:

Did I not get the memo that stealth farming was gone?... I still do it when I find the time to play warframe. No Ferrox needed :/

naramon with the melee affinity boost path with a dagger that has lethal on it. just do channel finishers and get 500% affinity bost through a mission. my friend and i do this on high level grineer exterminates for ezpz focus farming

1 minute ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

naramon with the melee affinity boost path with a dagger that has lethal on it. just do channel finishers and get 500% affinity bost through a mission. my friend and i do this on high level grineer exterminates for ezpz focus farming

Ivara, sleep arrows and a redeemer. thats all I need.

34 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

i keep putting off getting my self a redeemer

you should really get it. even outside of stealth, it's a decent weapon and Gunblade Stances are pretty cool, a nice blend of shooting and stabbing! maybe give the Sarpa a try as well if you haven't already.

1 hour ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

Ivara, sleep arrows and a redeemer. thats all I need.

Well, it is true that Channel Melee (and also the Acrid!) do make things go away.

It's just nice to have a Primary that works with how things are right now too.

Besides, ya know, using a Bow and moving past the enemies to ragdoll them back the way you just came, heh. ;-)

7 hours ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

i keep putting off getting my self a redeemer

The Redeemer is amazing with a stealth frame as it benefits from the damage multiplier bonus on the ranged attacks.

300 base damage. then raised by mods x the stealth melee multiplier.