Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bug dojo it seems..

MrMako183

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid that despite the efforts of several players, it was not possible to fully replicate this issue.

- Attempted with various items, including those that have been told to cause the crash
- Attempted adding with a large amount of text
- Attempted multiple links
- Attempted riven mods
- Attempted the above in a dojo terminal MOTD as well.

If you can remember the exact circumstances of the moment your game has crashed in, would you mind writing them in a reply to this thread?
From potential squad changes, missions you've been in or queued for, maybe some other overlays in the background or the operator being the one to be actively equipped - all you can remember might potentially assist in solving the issue.

And of course, if you can replicate the issue yourself, it would be amazing if you'd provide a video of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just setting up clan stuff in the MOTD. Research stuff is all. But it was the healthj restore packs from the infested labs. it read somewhat like this (TO my memory) [Medium Health pack restore] Now I remember that it wasn't purely just the item, and that the next words 'And from the grineer lab' (From what I remember) was also connected with the item. and clicking on it would cause it to crash. Forgive me if this wasn't helpful. and that it came so late