The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandanas

hey guys  i was thinking  that it would be great if instead of wearing  the arcanes on the syandanas we had a slot on the build section,  see in my view point its that having the  arcanes in the syandana narrow your options to wear the syandana that you like on the warframe that you want because  that syandana does not  have the arcane set of your preference since its install on another one   for example i have my grace set on the palatine syandana  but i dont like that syandana  on every warframe  you know it does not fit on every warframe  and that limits your fashionframe  sense  by a astronomical amount and it could be fix and for example adding a spacial slot like the one that you guys add on the build section for the exilus  i dont know its just an idea and i dont have other way in mind right konw   but you guys reading the post can help out  lol  tnks for the att hope to see u guys opinions  have a great day  bye 

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Codemaster8596 said:

I'm pretty sure that DE stated a while back about removing the need for arcane distillers, so that you could freely change arcanes back and forth between syandanas. But I haven't heard anything since.

We have this on pc already. You buying one distiller from sindicate and its permanent. I think consoles should have it too.

Edited by Sahrith

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)Codemaster8596 said:

I'm pretty sure that DE stated a while back about removing the need for arcane distillers, so that you could freely change arcanes back and forth between syandanas. But I haven't heard anything since.

yes you can distille an arcane but  that does not mean that u can use it on different syandanas at the same time, you get it know ?? 

Edited by (XB1)Marauder Dragon
add expo

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Marauder Dragon said:

yes you can distille an arcane but  that does not mean that u can use it on different syandanas at the same time, you get it know ?? 

I think that's asking a bit too much, I feel like arcanes are the type of items you use for top tier builds, what you're asking for is basically just another mod slot and I think that's a bit meh.

I like them as they are now, semi-set in stone.