Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless fissures

Quanlain

Is there any option to make at least 2 endless fissure missions ALWAYS persist in the starchart please?
Sometimes it's pretty exhausting to play Mobile Defence 7 times in a row to farm one single uncommon part. 
And there are times, when there are no endless missions whatsoever for like day or two.
And recently it was only 3 Mobile Defence missions, and they really creep me out. I'd rather stay 30 minutes survival, rather than 50 minutes afk

Thats actually my biggest problem with the relics system. You can't choose what type of mission you wanna play. While the old keys had a lower drop chance for stuff, you could freely choose what you wanted to play be it Sabo, Intercept, surv, def or w/e. Now we got a higher stuff drop chance for 4x the cost it used to be and no way of choosing what we like to play. IMO it should be something like: in navigation in fissures tab are showed ALL types of missions but WITHOUT level of enemies and without the era, instead when you choose the type of mission it asks you for a relic (like now) and then adjusts the enemies to the Era you chosen.

13 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

Thats actually my biggest problem with the relics system. You can't choose what type of mission you wanna play. While the old keys had a lower drop chance for stuff, you could freely choose what you wanted to play be it Sabo, Intercept, surv, def or w/e. Now we got a higher stuff drop chance for 4x the cost it used to be and no way of choosing what we like to play. IMO it should be something like: in navigation in fissures tab are showed ALL types of missions but WITHOUT level of enemies and without the era, instead when you choose the type of mission it asks you for a relic (like now) and then adjusts the enemies to the Era you chosen.

That isn't quite right though, with the old system if you wanted a specific part, you ran a specific mission, some parts dropped in multiple missions, but usually it was "run t3 def, and only t3 def, until your eyes bleed". Not disputing improvements to the current system, but you're giving too much credit to the old system :P

3 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

but you're giving too much credit to the old system :P

Maybe I am, but the rewards don't matter in this case. I had an hour or 2 so I took a key and went for 80 min surv - now i need to wait either an hour or 2 for a sirv fissure if lucky if not well it's even more waiting.

Same thing here, actually

29 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

well it's even more waiting.

I just don't want to spend relics on exterminations/captures, if i can spend all the + relics through the survival and get much more profit and just play high-end content

31 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

Maybe I am, but the rewards don't matter in this case. I had an hour or 2 so I took a key and went for 80 min surv - now i need to wait either an hour or 2 for a sirv fissure if lucky if not well it's even more waiting.

I am not disagreeing with you in general, but you had to do a T3 survival and now you can go on any mission you want. And that you need more relics then keys before isn´t really a problem, I am running endless fissure missions constantly and my relics aren´t getting less.

Nevertheless, I agree that there should be at least 1 endless fissure mission allways running.

46 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

I am not disagreeing with you in general, but you had to do a T3 survival and now you can go on any mission you want. And that you need more relics then keys before isn´t really a problem, I am running endless fissure missions constantly and my relics aren´t getting less.

Nevertheless, I agree that there should be at least 1 endless fissure mission allways running.

I didn't have a problem with keys earlier and dont have one with relics either, but I'd like it to be kinda changed like in:

1 hour ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

IMO it should be something like: in navigation in fissures tab are showed ALL types of missions but WITHOUT level of enemies and without the era, instead when you choose the type of mission it asks you for a relic (like now) and then adjusts the enemies to the Era you chosen.

So when You, I, whoever hops into the game he got a choice what kind of mission he wants to run. The fissures could still change after an hour or 2 to a different tileset, faction, You name it. 

Choices isn't always good. It's better that it stays random.

The fissure system is much more flexible than the key system. If they have us a static mission select it would force the community into spamming 1or 2 mission types, whether they wanted to play it or not (like old star chart).

1 hour ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

So when You, I, whoever hops into the game he got a choice what kind of mission he wants to run. The fissures could still change after an hour or 2 to a different tileset, faction, You name it. 

The problem with this idea would probably be, that it will be even harder to play Pub, cause more options mean less people are playing the mission you want to.

You could say "use recruit", but that´s dead on german servers.