Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Corrupted have resistance against Nidus?

Kuestenjung

Question

I was just doing an fissure Void survival, playing Nidus, and almost every time I used Larva, there was at least 1 affected enemy that just kept running and shooting around. Several Times Larva only pulled in 1 affected enemy while the other didn´t care. 

Same goes for virulence, many times it did no damage to them.

Btw, I was the host so it had nothing to do with lags.

If this is a bug then please move it.

9 answers to this question

It sounds like it could be a bug, but I haven't heard anything else to corroborate. As far as I know the "fissure corrupted" are similar (if not) the same as normal corrupted void enemies (in terms of stats) which would mean they have enhanced damage, armor and hp. The trick I heard with Nidus is that you have to use all of his powers together for maximum effect. Once you have enough stacks to start using PL, it will help you gain stacks faster. Using his Larva will help group up enemies (as you know) so you can stomp the necessary amount to gain stacks/energy return. At or a bit after 20 stacks, start using his 4th and you should be relatively unstoppable, but you can never stop stacking. It's like "Warframe Street," ABS, always be stacking.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

Just now, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

It sounds like it could be a bug, but I haven't heard anything else to corroborate. As far as I know the corrupted are similar (if not) the same as void enemies which would mean they have enhanced damage, armor and hp. The trick I heard with Nidus is that you have to use all of his powers together for maximum effect. Once you have enough stacks to start using PL, it will help you gain stacks faster. Using his Larva will help group up enemies (as you know) so you can stomp the necessary amount to gain stacks/energy return. At or a bit after 20 stacks, start using his 4th and you should be relatively unstoppable, but you can never stop stacking. It's like "Warframe Street," ABS, always be stacking.

Corrupted are Void enemies.

An enemy under the aura of an Corrupted ancient can´t be pulled by Larva. But an enemy that is under the Larva effect, and he is affected by the aura of an Corrupted ancient, the effect will stay

I dont think that is a bug: It have a similar interaction whit Hidroid 4th power

Edited by LolenderVx2

13 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Corrupted are Void enemies.

Reworded.

Being on PC the latest update 19.13.1 could have broken something with him. As far as I know, I still wreck stuff after I get about 5 stacks up. I'm using the Distant build, but there are some others out there that appear to annihilate just as well.

26 minutes ago, LolenderVx2 said:

An enemy under the aura of an Corrupted ancient can´t be pulled by Larva. But an enemy that is under the Larva effect, and he is affected by the aura of an Corrupted ancient, the effect will stay

I dont think that is a bug: It have a similar interaction whit Hidroid 4th power

I guess I have to watch next time if there are ancient healers around and see how they affect it.

27 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

I don't understand how an ancient can prevent an enemy from getting grabbed. Logically it doesn't make sense to me. Seems like a poor way of nerfing CC frames.

This has been a ''feature'' for a long time already. DE wants us to prioritize specific targets to make combat more engaging but they are incapable doing doing it in ways that would actually make sense so they just slap a unit that grants immunity to X thing in a bigass area.

33 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

I don't understand how an ancient can prevent an enemy from getting grabbed. Logically it doesn't make sense to me. Seems like a poor way of nerfing CC frames.

Ancient healers absorb status effects that are dealt to its allies, this includes ragdoll effects. It has the same interaction with Nezha's 4, where the spears will come out for each enemy, but only the healer will be ragdolled.