Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor's Power Cell (Bomb) Timer

Dragonofdarkness13

8 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

searching sure is hard 

And ? Someone else agrees it needs to be Extended~

8 hours ago, Kyryo said:

Just kill him near the spawn, use Mesa, he dies in less than a second (in sortie) and the bomb drops pratically on spot.

Problem solved.

This is a work around not a solution to the problem~ While I have all the Frames not everyone does and even if they do not all players prefer certain Frames. This game is great in that you don't NEED certain frames or weapons to do the missions, granted using certain frames and weapons makes them easier, but it's not a requirement.Case and point... I Ran a LOR Raid with 8 Volts and beat it with little issue. Plus if you are a new player ... you can't get Mesa Before fighting the raptor without shelling out some plat.

4 hours ago, warramssie-EGT- said:

use 2 lokis with switch teleport .. the one who has the bomb gets switched with the one already standing on the right spot

See comment above about Frame Preference

Workarounds are  a solution. if all mission could be easly done with any weapon or any warframe, then there is no use on having anything else than excalibur with a mk1-skana.

Multiple frames exist for multiple purposes. If you tunnelvision on a single warframe (Like i did in primis with Ash back in the days) you deserve to struggle with certain enemies.

this is one of the cases, the mission requires a fast way to kill the raptor and move the bomb to the Objective, you need fast moving warframes with high DMG, if you go with 4 inaros you will probably take hours and a lot of revives, and you deserve that.

Not impossible, but surely harder. So there is no need to change the bossfight becouse someone is too lazy to change warframe/team composition. 

You do not have the required warframe/weapon to do that? Fair enough, you will have some problems at the start, but hey ! There are other ppl out there, someone with an high dmg frame should exist ! Maybe i can ask for help, or pug and pray (as i did in the old days.. 4 years ago, with my poor excalibro, i just runned bosses thx to others with right frames for the occasion,)