Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Console Players miss out YET AGAIN right?

(PSN)SB-PHUNKS

9 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

hard to tell me otherwise when the ship decoration isnt sitting in my ship or in other words, the proof is there as it stands...DE deprived consoles yet again.

PC players didn't get obsidian skins, Jade skins, PS4 3rd anniversary colours, PS4 Anniversary noggle, PS4 Anniversary sigil, Xbox Noggle, Xbox Sigil, Xbox Colours, and many platform exclusive discounts on platinum. Everyone is equally deprived here.

Edited by Dumfing
mixed up platform and anniversary

Just now, Dumfing said:

PC players didn't get obsidian skins, Jade skins, PS4 3rd anniversary colours, PS3 Anniversary noggle, PS3 Anniversary sigil, Xbox Noggle, Xbox, Sigil, Xbox Colours, and many platform exclusive discounts on platinum. Everyone is equally deprived here.

*facepalm*

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

hard to tell me otherwise when the ship decoration isnt sitting in my ship or in other words, the proof is there as it stands...DE deprived consoles yet again.

I'm sorry, I generally don't post stuff like this, but, do you even read what you're responding to?  You basically told me that because you don't have an item, my saying "I don't have it either, and it's no big deal" is invalid.

wat

stahp

1 minute ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

nd youre the equivalent of an uncle tom sticking up for a business(DE) if you read my previous posts its not these decorations alone its the content in general. one thing here one thing there so they hope consoles forget about them a month later when they get the update

it's not about sticking up for a business, it's about telling you to calm your breasts because the thing you're mad about is so insignificant, it's quite funny for some people to watch you be mad about it. I'm actually trying to help you here, but by saying things to me like "DE said Bend Over", you're just making a fool of yourself. DE have done plenty things I disagree with: Trinity's nerf, Archwing etc.. but you don't see me crying about it.

worse things have happened than this, pal. I'd hate to see your reaction if they nerfed your favourite frame or weapon, the mods couldn't get here fast enough!

1 minute ago, Dumfing said:

PC players didn't get obsidian skins, Jade skins, PS4 3rd anniversary colours, PS3 Anniversary noggle, PS3 Anniversary sigil, Xbox Noggle, Xbox, Sigil, Xbox Colours, and many platform exclusive discounts on platinum. Everyone is equally deprived here.

All that is too make up for Founders stuff and excal prime. Don't act brand new 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

He has the right to complain . In fact I'm proud that he made this post instead of deciding to shut up about it . 

Its unfair that we're not get the Valentine's Day stuff plain and simple 

No, they have the right to provide feedback and make constructive observations and ways to solve issues.  DE has made it clear simply complaining isn't acceptable.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

All that is too make up for Founders stuff and excal prime. Don't act brand new 

Got a source?  Because my own experience with consoles says otherwise.  It's standard incentivised microtransactions that's designed to draw in players, not a "oh, you poor thing, you missed out on a thing that was offered on a separate platform."

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Xaevryn said:

I'm not saying he is not allowed to complein. I'm saying he can act like an adult and calmly and thoroughly explain his position and why he feels the way he does. Instead of falling to the floor throwing a tantrum because daddy DE didn't give him what he wants.

in short. I'm not being critical of the fact he is complaining. But rather how he chose to do it.

sorry it came to this, but when theres mostly pc players telling me "its not a big deal" then proceed to tell me how cert works and that its not DE's fault, when they have nothing to complain about because they get everything other than jade and obsidian skins, and console players that are blind to the facts of what pc is getting and we are not. when they havent played as long as i have on console and havent seen the bs yet. at the end of the day its not how cert works or that its not a big deal its the fact they they couldve but it in this update no matter how late it was but didnt. if they felt bad about the month long update we have to wait you would thing they can be considerate but no at the end of the day they are a business that deprived one platform of content no matter how small it is its still content were not getting

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Got a source?  Because my own experience with consoles says otherwise.  It's standard incentivised microtransactions that's designed to draw in players, not a "oh, you poor thing, you missed out on a thing that was offered on a separate platform."

According to a certain moderator yes . But I'm not obligated to look that up for you . Take the info how you want too