Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug with Divine Spears?

dan.io.wal

Question

Lately I've been noticing on missions like defense and survival, that not all enemies become impaled on Nezha's divine spears. I tested this in the simulacrum with all enemy factions, and the same problem happened every time. Was this nerfed recently? It's rather frustrating 

6 answers to this question

Probably Ancients protecting their guys from CC. I'm pretty sure it's always been this way. It works the same with Nidus. His infested vortex can't grab enemies protected by ancients.

EDIT: I just tested this in Simulacrum by spawning 20 corrupted gunners. I was able to spear all of them with my max range build. Maybe it's just your build?

Edited by CherryPauper

49 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

Probably Ancients protecting their guys from CC. I'm pretty sure it's always been this way. It works the same with Nidus. His infested vortex can't grab enemies protected by ancients.

EDIT: I just tested this in Simulacrum by spawning 20 corrupted gunners. I was able to spear all of them with my max range build. Maybe it's just your build?

I have a max range/efficiency build going atm. I did the exact same test but with bombards this morning. I tested my other two builds, one focused on duration and range, the other a speedrun build. 

29 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

I also noticed if an enemy is impaled and then affected by some powers like Oberon's 4 slam, next Divine Spears can miss.

Not sure if related, client-host based or just delay on visual confirmation of powers.

True. I mainly play solo though, haven't had that problem much.

50 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

I noticed something similar with Nidus Larva and people told me that it is probably because of Ancient healers. I still have to do my investigations.

I tried Nidus after reading this. I didn't have the same problem... Maybe ancient disruptors? But I didn't have those in my Nezha testing.

52 minutes ago, Naftal said:

I only see that happen when spamming the spears. Sometimes enemies that were impaled previously don't get impaled again if you cast too fast again.

Maybe. my build isn't built for spamming that though, so I'm not sure.