Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

factors of an eclipse mirage ...?

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Question

forgive me but i try to not use mirage much , her simulor combo is a bit strong , and i only need it in dire situations, okina serve me fine normally along with torrid

anyway back on point, im trying to derive a mirage using the eclipse augment to give my squad mates some buffs , what do i really need to make the most of this mod? 

i mean it seems range is a factor , but dosnt need much power strength .... so is that all ? 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

10 answers to this question

17 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

What makes you think that?

More Strength = higher damage increase, with no mention of a cap on the Wiki.

Or, are you trying to somehow focus on the damage reduction?

mainly enough to give damage reduction xD because im using it in the event on Xbox One , the 95% was helpful to my squad

but i dont think i really understand how the damage multiplier of eclipse works, is it only weapon based or does it effect power damage ? 

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

mainly enough to give damage reduction xD because im using it in the event on Xbox One , the 95% was helpful to my squad

but i dont think i really understand how the damage multiplier of eclipse works, is it only weapon based or does it effect power damage ? 

Wait, did the reduction work on the Kavor?

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

The wiki claims that it does not affect power damage.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Eclipse