Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How should I price these rivens?

ThereShallBeWings

Question

Alright lads and ladies I got some pricing questions. I sold my first ever riven (My soma visi-croninok) for 300 plat, turns out I got ripped off hard on that one. So I'd like advice on how much to sell these rivens for (at max rank):

Tonkor critacon: +103.1 crit chance, +28.6 damage to grineer, -12.3 ammo maximum.

Tigris conci-hexatio: +43.7 status chance, +39.7 electric, +44.6 flight speed, -18 damage to infested.

and while it's not for sale what price would you give to my lanka crita-cronitox: +71.7 toxin, +51 fire-rate, +136.6 crit chance.

I don't wanna get ripped off again and I've no clue how to price my rivens.

Thanks peeps.

7 answers to this question

Those 3 can sell simply for the fact that they are popular and great weapons. 500 at the very least for all of them

2nd edit: Thought it was Latron and not lanka, I would sell it for maybe 300

Edited by booty_hunter
I mean each, not combined

Tonkor: a good amount I would start at 500 and take nothing short of 400

Tigris: as is it's not a great mod and is outclassed by a dual stat elemental. But it's still worth a couple hundred based off of name recognition. I would try rerolling looking for multishot and even reload.

Not a fan of snipers all that much but that is a great mod for a really good weapon. you can get probably 300-400 from a big fan of the weapon.

Like all rivens the prices are all subjective and scale off of how emotionally invested in a weapon the person is. I always look at a persons usage number when they ask me to price out a riven im selling. The higher that number or just total kills, the more ill generally start at. 

9 hours ago, Baterial said:

tigris to reroll it is trash

I agree completely, I've re-rolled it quite alot.

48 minutes ago, NPC said:

Bout tree-fiddy 

Goddamnit XD.

9 hours ago, booty_hunter said:

Those 3 can sell simply for the fact that they are popular and great weapons. 500 at the very least for all of them

2nd edit: Thought it was Latron and not lanka, I would sell it for maybe 300

And THIS is why I asked. I've been offered 150 for them all, and it just didn't sound right, when I look them up I see options in the hundreds but my offers were all at MUCH lower.