The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

wtf happened to the difficulty, saw a blueprint alert, logged on at 330 am because I'm an idiot like that and nearly pissed myself when I saw lvl 60+ ancients on Ceres that one shot my lvl 10 trinity with S#&$ weapons, holy crap... So much for leveling S#&$ outside of mercury i guess...

Please, please please can we have the option to have the old UI back. There isn't much about the new that I do like. The foundry is awful, I used to be able to count the number of neurodes I needed to collect to make everything before farming easily, now I can't. I hate having to drill down into a planets system to find out how many missions I have still to unlock, also liked to be avble to see what drops I can get from a planet before I zoom into it. This new UI just means loads of annoying zoom and zoom out operations will be needed. Another thing, I can read, I don't need pictures to tell me what salvage items I need to collect.

On the plus side the new Skull missions are an interesting twist. Though I'm not sure how the life drain/timed missions will work during hotfixes. Particularly if you've made one of them an exterminate mission????

lol... awesome update 9! A lot of new stuff and good adds... but still - i found some major disappointments (for me).

Like the 'Aura' system.

Is nice 'Artifacts'  to be like mods and to be leveled, but this polarity is really poisoning my game. Please - clear it, or return the old Artifacts. Before was nice to know what buffs your group has - now i can't guess if someone has something (or not, because i barely can free some free points from my potato warframes to add some very-very weak energy regen [lol!]).