Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

tottaly awesome update, well i wont lie and many will approve my words that, with every update WARFRAME is getting better and better its just amazing not all games evolve so fast and in sucha good way!! I'm impressed.

Like every big Update ofc there are some bugs or tiny tiny small lacks :D well when you are arleady on mission 3D "page" and there says waiting for players etc, when actually you have some mates with you, there is no tottaly zero indicator who is with you in room before entering mission and what mission they choose and who is choosing, 

I know this should be sended via ticket or something but since this thread will burn with positive comments i think this is the right place to find this info faster :D

Once again good work WARFRAME!!!!!

What's up with this slow download speed? I'm guessing this may be due to network traffic? Hope I can play soon because this Nova thing is kinda awesome. Don't get it why so many people are hating on it. The only thing that I don't like is that artifacts now costs us mod slots. That sucks .. really. :/ 

Added a card to waste more space on our already messed up numbers with the all configurations of mods available. good game.. i hope this get a fix... specially since this is not AN UPGRADE, is clearly a downgrade for our gameplay.  The other solution could be add 10 more points to our warframe numbers.. THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE !!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@DERebecca - Is there some information on all the Tiered pricing? I noticed that our room prices are dramatically lower now and we can build 3-4 rooms a day! That's awesome but can you post what the prices will be for each tier?

This update was terrible. I'm not sure if it scales off of mastery level or something but I intentionally wanted to fight lower level enemies due to me just forma-ing my frame because of the stupid &#! auras. I'm getting one-shot by the majority of enemies because their level suddenly jumped by about 20. They hyena is also apparently level 70 and loves shooting the missiles that were not just one-shotting me but the majority of my team. Vor is also obscenely high-leveled for the FIRST planet. We were asking for a difficulty increase, but this was way too much. At least give us an option of turning off the sudden increase in difficulty. Furthermore just increasing the level doesn't even help with a real difficulty increase. The gameplay will change, but in a boring direction. Increasing level is just raising the numbers. We don't feel like ninja space assassins, we don't feel like we do meaningful things besides our powers. You just made them harder by making them hit harder and taking more damage. This is the definition of power creep, we're going to need stronger weapons to make them die at a reasonable pace etc. This was a step back. 

This update, so bad.

Artifacts -> polarized, AND mod energy consuming mods. The hell. I guess I'm throwing Formas at it.. again. Why do you insist on breaking stuff that's perfectly balanced?

+1 

Oh boy. Um ok. well I said it on the channel but i'll say it hear again. To DE and all its staff I want to give much love and thanks for their continued unwavering support in the production of new content for this game while simultaneously, listening to and rectifying problems and concerns of the gamers and for their overall genuine care for your fans/customers. Despite how much we may complain, please remember that we cannot thank you enough for the down-to-earth type of support that you show us. Not to mention, the amazing content that you all release for us to partake of. Please pass this on to staff members in show of our gratitude for the hard work being done. Thank you.

Hmm, I see resource drops are messed up, the usual "celebration" color palette is rather empty, people complain about the artifacts taking mod space now, and unnecessary difficulty raise on low-level planets - I'm still developing my opinion on the patch but for now I'm kinda stupified by the clan emblem.

I have to buy the right to upload once for 150 plat (and hope they don't reject it), a 128x128 pic whichi is basically small as hell, and people in clan have to buy a 30plat clan emblem projector so they can use this emblem. Now this is something I wouldn't have expected. At least let us upload a proper sized logo and present it in the dojo! Oh wait, I already complained about this...

Update: just check on Tolstoj - ... Our new boss wiped the floor with us while I was shooting his head continuously (not a small feat considering how "lively" he is) with my Snipetron Vandal, heavily modded, and he was barely having a headache. He is brutal.

Sure, nightmare is a kick, but only if you can freely choose to play on nightmare or not.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

Long and short, U9 broke the game due to things like the messed up drop rates where all planets are only giving Mercury's resources.

I know we're supposed to be the beta testers, but some of this wouldn't have been difficult to test in-house. As-is, it makes it kinda hard to even test a lot of the new content because it can't even be built unless you had the required resources beforehand.

At the very least, I think we can peg the increased drop rate of Control Modules and Neurodes as an abysmal failure - they don't drop at all now.

Bad...... now in foundry you have to click items to see what you need..

also you cant see the items you can obtain from each planet all from the main screen you have to click them :I

Yeah, I'm not a fan at all of the new UI. It looks nice but non-functional.

At first I really loved this update....Then i relized what u did to the artifacts, can u just put them back as they were? Cause this is @(*()$ terrible. I now HAVE to forma my warframe and rework it just to be able to use an arua + i cant even use the aruas i want for my warframe cause the slot doesnt match up. F*** This terribly pisses me off.

I would like to see a S#&$load of hotfixs because so much lag first mission went right thought the map and kept on falling second mission on point the enemy right in  front of me then he's gone i didnt even shot him. team mate there next thing u know hes gone and hes at the finish when just started