Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan removal with Pacifism Defect

(PSN)Mirai_Maku

Question

Will kicking an obnoxious person from your clan remove their score in the event from the clan's overall score?  I assume it wouldn't since clan rosters are locked in, meaning whoever was in the clan when the event started is considered a permanent member as far as the event is concerned.

8 answers to this question

I thought if people left their clans they can't join another one during the event. Does that not apply if they were kicked? because if not, as obnoxious as they are, that would be really savage. But whatever, I don't know the guy and what he's like. If he really is that big of a $&*^, I can't justify him.

11 minutes ago, Shadedraxe said:

I thought if people left their clans they can't join another one during the event. Does that not apply if they were kicked? because if not, as obnoxious as they are, that would be really savage. But whatever, I don't know the guy and what he's like. If he really is that big of a $&*^, I can't justify him.

My understanding is that people can join a new clan, but their score will not be added to the new clans overall score.  IDK about personal. 

14 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

My understanding is that people can join a new clan, but their score will not be added to the new clans overall score.  IDK about personal. 

Well that's definitly reasonable. Since they could just join a clan that's a sure to win (or even get top 10%).

9 minutes ago, Shadedraxe said:

Well that's definitly reasonable. Since they could just join a clan that's a sure to win (or even get top 10%).

True.  But good luck making sure your new clan gets there if you're score doesn't count.