Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace alternative

elitetrollz

Question

13 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

any op melee that could be alternative to the telos boltace?

atterax, orthos prime, jat kittag, lesion, zenistar.  Based on the "alternative to telos boltace' requirement.  Those all have good range, high damage and/or special mechanics.  Beyond that, you don't really specify your play style so its hard to say.

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Do you not get bored of sliding every time you want to do damage? DO your fingers not get sore after playing and trying to press those same buttons a million times over?

It does for me.

Never have.

Atterax, Hirudo, Sheev, Ninkondi, Kogake, Jat Kittag, Venka Prime, Zenistar.... there's a lot of options!

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Never have.

Atterax, Hirudo, Sheev, Ninkondi, Kogake, Jat Kittag, Venka Prime, Zenistar.... there's a lot of options!

Why Sheev? It's the worst melee weapon I've ever used. If you want to use covert lethality, there are much better daggers.

1 minute ago, CherryPauper said:

Why Sheev? It's the worst melee weapon I've ever used. If you want to use covert lethality, there are much better daggers.

Opinions are Opinions. Mine works rather well and hasn't failed me in sorties or raids yet, so yeah. Favorite dagger actually. In addition to the physical damage, the fire burst to stun on ground slam is quite useful. Covert Lethality isn't everything.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

1 hour ago, SCDP said:

Wait why are they nerfing TB?

It was basically a spammable radial nuke that deleted everything off the map before teammates could shoot them, so it was getting a lot of complaints. Same with Tonkor (to a somewhat lesser extent) and Synoid Simulor.

2 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

It was basically a spammable radial nuke that deleted everything off the map before teammates could shoot them, so it was getting a lot of complaints. Same with Tonkor (to a somewhat lesser extent) and Synoid Simulor.

Also because just like the Spamulor the spammers usually made sure to apply the brightest color in their palette to it and drive up the triggering. 

hey, GG guys you did it!

As to what would probably work for you.

If what you want is AoE clear and box breaking you might want to look at the Ignis (either version).

Sure it's not a melee but it'll break all the boxes as you go along and you won't ever need a macro for it.

For the melee, since the Atterax already came up then the cat is out of the box so go atterax.

It's got all the AoE sliding Slash one could reasonably want.