Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf?

DEATHLOK

Question

My Stealth attacks with Loki & Mios are no longer one-shotting enemies in the mid fifties. I was killing them in the 90's.

Maybe they Nerfed Stealth multipliers?

Just asking, in light of the coming Nerf frenzy. Please don't freak over the questions.

10 answers to this question

Out of curiosity:

- Are you bumping into enemies? Doing that will wipe the stealth multiplier for ~3 seconds.
- Did you Disarm the enemies? Doing that will wipe the stealth multiplier completely until you recast Invisibility.

4 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Nope not nerfed. nor is it likely that it will be in any way shape or form.

also nerf frenzy? 10 weapons buffed and 4 nerfs (2 more rebalanced then nerfed) and its a nerf frenzy?

agreed its not that much of a nerf they mostly are buffing older more obscure weapons

2 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Nope not nerfed. nor is it likely that it will be in any way shape or form.

also nerf frenzy? 10 weapons buffed and 4 nerfs (2 more rebalanced then nerfed) and its a nerf frenzy?

This, came to say this. 10 buffs, 4 nerfs, sounds more like a Buff Frenzy to me.

As to the topic, not aware of any changes there.

I think the most common thing that happens here is to check and see if you have an Extinguished Dragon Key equiped>>?! 

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

I think the most common thing that happens here is to check and see if you have an Extinguished Dragon Key equiped>>?

LOL! No, not that, either.

Mios%20A_zps6qqoovzp.jpg

I was playing the Spy portion of today's Sortie, so I was fighting Corpus. Maybe I'm used to fighting Grineer. I have a Magnetic/Gas build C, but generally don't bother changing, as Mios has always been highly effective in this form.

I'm just very angry about the Tonkor Nerf, as no one was ever abusing other players with it, not the way they did with Synoid Simulor and MIrage. It just has me worked up.

Edited by DEATHLOK

When entering a sortie mission, please check if the enemies have some sort of enhanced durability, such as 10x more shields, fortified armor or phisical/elemental resistances.

Todays sortie, as stated, had corpus enemies with 10x more shields