Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Nitian Extract

Seacatyew

Question

9 answers to this question

There are 3 hidden cashes in those sabotage missions (similar to normal cash but with a white light instead of green) that you can see in the map of you are using any of the animal instinct, loot detector or/and thief's wit. If you find ALL 3 of them, then you have a chance to get nitain extract as a reward in the end of a successful sabotage mission.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cotton Tail said:

As I understand it Nitain is a rare find in the caches located during Orokin and Reactor sabotage missions; however, perceived wisdom is this is a very rare occurrence. You're best bet is to look out for the alerts (4 a day) that give Nitain and do those.

But you can get it from the caches? just want to make sure as I need 9 of them, got nothing else to do while waiting for the nit extracts to come in so I thought I could try to farm for them. Is it from the caches or the mission itself only? if its only the mission then I won't have to look for the caches

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

There are 3 hidden cashes in those sabotage missions (similar to normal cash but with a white light instead of green) that you can see in the map of you are using any of the animal instinct, loot detector or/and thief's wit. If you find ALL 3 of them, then you have a chance to get nitain extract as a reward in the end of a successful sabotage mission.

Does it have to be all 3 or does it work with 1/3 2/3?

Just now, Seacatyew said:

Does it have to be all 3 or does it work with 1/3 2/3?

Has to be all 3. Also, its a 1% chance.

Still higher than a Xiphos part though.

And as Cotton mentioned, it's better to wait out for Nitain Extract Alerts that occur a minimum of 4 times a day

Edited by REKTifier_

Only if you find ALL 3 in a single mission, then the game "unlocks" the possibility to be the nitain extract and the xiphos parts in the drop tables (not necessary a reward, just unlocks the chance to get one of those too as a reward). If you find 2 only, you will get credits and endo at a bit higher numbers than if you find only one. So equip an animal instinct on your companion (sentinel or kubrow/kavat pet) and perhaps a thief's wit or loot detector aura on your warframe and brake, collect open everything the map shows (they look similar to resources as a white kind of box).

I suggest you keep an eye for the nitain alerts too. There are 4 per day, I believe with the weekend ahead, you might get lucky and get some from those. You could install an appropriate app on your cellphone or tablet or check the following link from time to time:

https://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Only if you find ALL 3 in a single mission, then the game "unlocks" the possibility to be the nitain extract and the xiphos parts in the drop tables (not necessary a reward, just unlocks the chance to get one of those too as a reward). If you find 2 only, you will get credits and endo at a bit higher numbers than if you find only one. So equip an animal instinct on your companion (sentinel or kubrow/kavat pet) and perhaps a thief's wit or loot detector aura on your warframe and brake, collect open everything the map shows (they look similar to resources as a white kind of box).

I suggest you keep an eye for the nitain alerts too. There are 4 per day, I believe with the weekend ahead, you might get lucky and get some from those. You could install an appropriate app on your cellphone or tablet or check the following link from time to time:

https://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

so is there a 100% 4 nitian extracts a day? 

15 minutes ago, Seacatyew said:

so is there a 100% 4 nitian extracts a day? 

As wikipedia says:

Alerts rewarding Nitain Extract are guaranteed to occur at least 4 times in every 24 hour period.

This leaves the option to have more than 4 alerts with nitain each 24 hours but not less...

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food